Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Hello, Happy Hearts I made a mistake when it wasn't the Ursa Majors and Ursa Minor that killed Spike in Canterlot sewers it was the Hydra 9 headed sea serpent that did ! Anyway with my Rainboom awesome  skills I finally beat the RPG MLP FIM fan game the Cursed Gem and saved Rarity plus bonus if you don't let spike die early in the game then Spiky Wiky to take his girlfriend Rarity for a walk and she gives him a kiss for lovely time he had with her enjoy!

On 9/8/2020 at 6:01 AM, Cash In said:

I bought Among Us on Steam and it's a really interesting game. Probably going spend a lot more time on it.

Makes for really good YouTube content from content creators that know how to be simultaneously good and entertaining, I do know that.

So, uhh, I just played a single round of Tetris for over an hour and this happened, even after throwing towards the end:

53839425_WhoNeedsLineCounters.thumb.jpg.2ca834973f4e54ca53dac5b0d952df48.jpg

Yep, I got to the point that the Line Counter stops working (they always stop counting after 999).

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dusknoir said:

Makes for really good YouTube content from content creators that know how to be simultaneously good and entertaining, I do know that.

It's a really fun game once you get into it. The only real issue is that since it's very reliant on communication, the community can be a bit of a handful sometimes.

If you guys love visual novel RPG  games try ECHO story takes place in a run down water up town where you have five college kids anthro's  characters are Chase, Flynn, TJ, Jenna, Leo but he isn't shown much in the game but Pot smoking Carl the Ram is ?  So I played the TJ'S story his choice you choose has a very sad ending to the game I couldn't stop crying! Word of warning there is no nudity just vulgar language and some gore that's it ? If you guys remember playing those book games like choose your own adventure then this is what kind game this is depending which character you choose in the game effects the ending of the game enjoy download if you like Sorry I can't give  out links to emulators or gaming sites rules are rules !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Complete Edition on Switch. I am stunned by how well Frontier was able to adapt the controls to a console. It was clearly done with careful thought and testing and I appreciate that immensely. I am having so much fun with it. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 2

Lately I've been playing at ton of Hades, Supergiant's Greek Mythology themed Roguelike game. Usually i can make it through all four areas (Tartarus, Asphodel, Elysium, The River Styx) but actually beating the last boss is... proving troublesome. I've only managed to do it once after almost 70 runs, and that was my on my very first try to boot!