Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

The Almost Gone for the Switch. The part I’m on is exciting cause I get to roam around an empty psychic ward. The mechanics are really fun in the level as well because a huge part of it was shooting some tubes through the air :yay:. I’m stuck right now though cause I’m missing an object and I don’t know where it could be :/.

• Brohoof 2

Got my old Wii out and replayed Super Mario Galaxy. Already beat it and am doing some of the post-game stuff. Still an  amazing game after all these years.

I'm playing Skyrim again. This time I'm completely ignoring the Dragonborn quest line and just improving skills, doing side quests, making money, and exploring the game. 

I don't use fast travel except to go to the holds. So I have only a handful of locations to which I fast travel and kick rocks the rest of the way. It's a self imposed rule. I'm also using Frostfall. 

This time, I've gone for high armor and low health so I spent a lot of time improving my armor skills and investing in smithing and my load out. I'm something of a red mage. I'm a swordsman, but I also cast a lot of healing spells. But I have a darkness mod that makes travel at night almost impossible so Night Eye is super useful for staking out a campsite. I'm also mining a lot of iron because I got Transmute so I can convert it all to gold and smith it into rings. I also cast Equilibrium a lot so I carry no potions. It's a cool way to play because you're not stopping the action to drink 12 potions in a row.

Also, I determined if you want to make money in this game, be female. I found that most of the merchants you deal with are men and Allure in the Speech tree gives you 10% better prices when bartering with the opposite sex. I spend most of my time in Whiterun. The merchants I deal with most are Farengar, Adrienne, Ulfberth, Eorland, and Belethor. Only one of them is a woman. Clavicus Vile's Masque also helps

I'm going through a lot of games at the moment, but the most notable one I feel is Castlevania: Dracula X on the SNES, It's a guilty pleasure that happens to be a personal favorite too, I get that it's a weaker spin off of Rondo of Blood, and it has a lot of level design and hit detection issues, but I feel it controls smoothly for a classic castlevania, and the music is fantastic!

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered for the PlayStation 5. I remember it came out for the PlayStation 4, but I never had the opportunity to get the game, or play it. Getting the PlayStation 5 for Christmas, the Miles Morales game came with a code to play Marvel's Spider-Man. So, now is the time to experience a game I missed out on playing.

• Brohoof 1

Tomorrow I'll be playing my new game for my console ps2 -SLY COOPER  I have 3 consoles the other are WII-U and Gamecube !  On handheld I have 4 systems like Japanese import game of Sailor Moon for Gameboy plays awesome on my Gameboy color after all these years it still works. Other system are Nintendo DS and 3DS  and last the PS Portable.