Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I've been playing Dragon Quest XI. This is like the third time I've had to start over because I never finish JRPGs lol

I told myself that this time would be different, and I'm already 20 hours in so wish me luck!

I am currently playing Batman - Rise of Sin Tzu on the Xbox, so far the game has kinda been fun, but it is pretty difficult and the last Boss is really annoying and so far i have only played on the easiest difficulty.

I am playing the absolute shit out of Middle-Earth: Shadow of War. It really sparked a passion for Lord of the Rings in general. So much so I'm actually reading Fellowship for the first time ever. (Having only read the Hobbit in high school.) What makes the game great though is that it works as both an adaptation of Tolkien's Legendarium and its own little sphere it created with itself with the orcs. It gave them distinct cultures and really strove to make them unique and very memorable.

I even sort of hit upon a fun theory. All of the orcs can come from different tribes, have different classes, different skills and weapons, and have different voices, builds, and other visual details. Meanwhile Talion and Celebrimbor are set characters that the orcs can kill for prestige even though they know that the Bright Lord will just come back. In other words, this is an MMORPG in reverse! The orcs are the customizable player characters and YOU are the world boss that "the players" kill for the loot, achievements, and challenge.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, here goes, Somewhere I stop playing games, been playing Sly Cooper games but when New (remade) Spyro game come out in end of 2018 I start playing it even there something stuggle I really enjoyed and felt sad finished it, and back to Sly Cooper, which almost didn't cos I enjoyed & loved Spyro games so much but unable to finish it, Stuggle in final battle in Sly 1, not sure about Sly 2 but in Sly 3 in final episode when looking for hidden bottles enermies keep exploding them and die alot and lost track when looking for hidden bottles. It frusrate me alot, I give up. And stopping games all together.

Somewhere in 2020, seening Watchdog Legion trailer, be getting back to playing video games.when finally realise, start playing it but then wanted to play Life is Strange games, started when LIS 2, I like collect souvenirs and looking in Inventory. I enjoyed the game and made Sean romance with Cassidy, try get another ending as I seen my brother got an ending where both brothers made it to Mexico. Try get an ending with Sean end up in Mexico and his brother stay in America. In ending sence, Daniel got mail from Sean, which has photo of him with Cassidy but did had that ending. Just got ending my brother got, they both brothers in Mexico, I like Cassidy in that game. I start playing LIS before the Storm and then LIS, I enjoyed it both, I like Max.

I went back to playing Watchdogs Legion, find story and plot interesting and enjoyed recruiting different people, I started playing Royal Guard alot. Remember stuggle in one part, when I send the droids into area and my droid keep been destoryed. Walking around London give me momory of my times in London, like I know that place and such. There many Britishness about it which I like. Start doing Brough missions and collect masks, tech points and etos before doing main mission. Also there some side missions and recruit missions. Felt sad finished it, worst part apart from one I stuggle so much, there one mission, one character try to date someone but refuse then use another, but that part of the game bother me.

Started playing Batman telltale game, before Cyberpunk, wasn't much into it. It just a game in what happen to the world in the future. I was okay at first, had romance with Panam witch is great, like judy but had to be a female lead character to romance her. I had to look at internet about who to romance with avoid dissappointment. Judy shouldn't be annoyed when male V say she look good in the suit, it not like he be sating her. Spend alot of time doing side missions and assult missions and police missions. When creating character shock with this piavte parts. Also did thing with joytoy for five times and high class one once before going to final mission, choose Panam and end it with her and her famliy. I like V's apartment shame he had to leave his stuffs there when leaving Night City. I did have a cat and have in V's apartment there things you to do to get cat in V's apartment. I enojoyed part of it, spend alot of time and sleep late. But also it depressing, do have alot of problem with the game one mission is broken, stuggle to beat someone in final fight, car race and chase/follow the car they made me almost quit the game. I enjoyed Watchdogs Legion more, that my opioin. Now what next I be playing? Also when talking about top games of 2020 there alot of mention of Cyberpunk and Last of us 2 and they aload of negetive comments and no mention of Watchdogs Legion, sure mention somewhere. It did well than other two Watchdogs.

Lockdown and losing my job, I started playing games more and slept late and wake up late. Mainly watch games on youtube but least there games I can play. Lost interst in Football Manager, it used to be one of my favourite games. Guess it what happen in football/soccer lately which annoyed me.

I write this from other forum post it here.

Edited by Derpy Man

Played this game, Control and it's frusrated me. Characters die quicky, enermies keep popping up and stuggle where to go or what to do. And this training course mission is a joke, time so short, it for players who can play fast. Going to stop this game, but keep coming back. why I get back playing it, it anger me and give me a headache.

Im currently jumping between three games. I pllay Cyberpunk 2077 during the day and then I try to play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Some days I switch it up with CoD first then Cyberpunk. The third game is Pokemon Sword though i barely play it.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-01-17 at 3:15 PM, Astral Soul said:

At the moment I do not feel the desire to play much. I played a lot of Elders Scrolls, in general I tend more to strategy/simulation games like Civ, Moo, Anno, Stellaris etc. For MMOs I’ve played only Guild Wars 1 back in the day and some of its successor, but I stopped playing it.

I also like The Elder Scrolls, the game I most recently beat was Skyrim. 

The game I'm playing now, you can tell from my avatar and signature, is Persona 5. You can also tell that I love it. :kirin:

• Brohoof 1