Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Been playing Final Fantasy 9 on my Twitch livestreams, and I hope to finish it.

FF6 was my first "FINISHED" FF game a year or two ago, and it was amazing.

Other than that, playing most retro games on my EverDrive flashcarts for NES, SNES, N64, and Genesis.

6 hours ago, SUPERFOX5 said:

Been playing Final Fantasy 9 on my Twitch livestreams, and I hope to finish it.

FF6 was my first "FINISHED" FF game a year or two ago, and it was amazing.

Other than that, playing most retro games on my EverDrive flashcarts for NES, SNES, N64, and Genesis.

Love Final Fantasy, I've beaten IX three times, beat VI for the sixth time last year, have always loved playing retro games, this entire post pleases me. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Super Mario 3D World: Bowser’s Fury.

Spoiler

From what I’ve played, the start of Bowser’s Fury is interesting, but I can’t STAND multiplayer games that only let player 1 use the camera! Bowser Jr gets lost so quickly! Hopefully BJ can prove himself useful in later levels cause right now, he’s one of those weird characters that just follows player 1 around. My sibling is always player 1 and I don’t wanna be reduced to the sidekick again :scoots:. I still do like the game, I just need to get used to the mechanics first before I can appreciate it.

Give up on Control, it stressing me out alot and it getting too much for me and lost interest in the game. In the game, you collect lucky cats and there room with lucky cats, but game stress me out. Also seen a Lucky Cat in a office and Rubber Duck.

Try playing worms games, been long since played a worm game, Worm Rumble is somekind of multyplayer game. Enjoyed Worms Battlefield until it got stupid, got stuck on few missions and one mission I stop playing and got me mad, there bit you use fire punch the bollon but unable to reach it even use jump and double jump but not going anywhere, seen on youtube and it seem to do it which I try to do. It anger me why it work with other and not me. What game does that.

Started playing Watch dogs Legion to get some trophies but it got to unable to to get platium trophy. Started playing Life is Strange games to get trophies from threm.ir

I did play this game called Gone Home, and on to playing Fire watch I see it on Youtube but want to play them myself.

I am currently playing Resident Evil 2 on the Playstation 1.

Since this game was taken off our german Index list, i am now finally allowed to play it. :laugh:

It is still scary though and the monster designs are awesome, the story is also really good.

Dead by daylight xD

And that yu-gi-oh game with the link system and current master rules. I have too many games to olay but I play the same 2 games too much :blush:

Got final fantasy XV, kingdom hearts dream drop distance, both resident evil revelations, silent hill downpour, zelda breathe of the wild, mario odyssey, the spyro reignited trilogy, the uncharted trilogy, days gone and even that one game with the detective android sitting there, waiting for me to stop playing dbd xD

I feel kinda bad about that, honestly