Mega Thread What game are you playing right now?

On 2021-01-17 at 3:15 PM, Astral Soul said:

At the moment I do not feel the desire to play much. I played a lot of Elders Scrolls, in general I tend more to strategy/simulation games like Civ, Moo, Anno, Stellaris etc. For MMOs I’ve played only Guild Wars 1 back in the day and some of its successor, but I stopped playing it.

I also like The Elder Scrolls, the game I most recently beat was Skyrim. 

The game I'm playing now, you can tell from my avatar and signature, is Persona 5. You can also tell that I love it. :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell us what video game you're playing at the current moment!   I'm am currently playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl. Great game if you love Fallout 3!

Zelda Four Swords: Anniversary Edition and ICO/Shadow of the Colossus. I'm trying to get the trophy for beating ICO in under 2 hours.

Mario Kart 64, very important ♡

Posted Images

Been playing Final Fantasy 9 on my Twitch livestreams, and I hope to finish it.

FF6 was my first "FINISHED" FF game a year or two ago, and it was amazing.

Other than that, playing most retro games on my EverDrive flashcarts for NES, SNES, N64, and Genesis.

• Excited 1

6 hours ago, SUPERFOX5 said:

Been playing Final Fantasy 9 on my Twitch livestreams, and I hope to finish it.

FF6 was my first "FINISHED" FF game a year or two ago, and it was amazing.

Other than that, playing most retro games on my EverDrive flashcarts for NES, SNES, N64, and Genesis.

Love Final Fantasy, I've beaten IX three times, beat VI for the sixth time last year, have always loved playing retro games, this entire post pleases me. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Super Mario 3D World: Bowser’s Fury.

Spoiler

From what I’ve played, the start of Bowser’s Fury is interesting, but I can’t STAND multiplayer games that only let player 1 use the camera! Bowser Jr gets lost so quickly! Hopefully BJ can prove himself useful in later levels cause right now, he’s one of those weird characters that just follows player 1 around. My sibling is always player 1 and I don’t wanna be reduced to the sidekick again :scoots:. I still do like the game, I just need to get used to the mechanics first before I can appreciate it.

I am currently in the process of playing through every 3D Zelda game in the main series and I have recently started Skyward Sword, which given yesterday's announcement, seems well-timed. So far I'm rather enjoying myself, even if I don't quite think that it stacks up to its predecessor.:grin:

Give up on Control, it stressing me out alot and it getting too much for me and lost interest in the game. In the game, you collect lucky cats and there room with lucky cats, but game stress me out. Also seen a Lucky Cat in a office and Rubber Duck.

Try playing worms games, been long since played a worm game, Worm Rumble is somekind of multyplayer game. Enjoyed Worms Battlefield until it got stupid, got stuck on few missions and one mission I stop playing and got me mad, there bit you use fire punch the bollon but unable to reach it even use jump and double jump but not going anywhere, seen on youtube and it seem to do it which I try to do. It anger me why it work with other and not me. What game does that.

Started playing Watch dogs Legion to get some trophies but it got to unable to to get platium trophy. Started playing Life is Strange games to get trophies from threm.ir

I did play this game called Gone Home, and on to playing Fire watch I see it on Youtube but want to play them myself.

Badges

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. 

Ive not touched this game in awhile and you can tell by how bad I am at it lol

• Shocked 1

I have been replaying Pokemon Moon when I have 20 mins to kill just for something to do!

(edited)

I play only two game right now Clash of Clans and GTA 5, love them and want to complete them in the near future. I use vpn while playing to protect my data. I found windows vpn download at affordable price and now I have access to the blocked content too. So convy.

Edited by joobmo

I am currently playing Resident Evil 2 on the Playstation 1.

Since this game was taken off our german Index list, i am now finally allowed to play it. :laugh:

It is still scary though and the monster designs are awesome, the story is also really good.

Badges

Believe I'm on level 3 of Star Wars:  Squadrons:squee:  Gotten to the part where I play alongside good old Wedge Antilles:wub:  But holy moly, I can't nail the flight simulation stuff with a simple two analog controller:scoots:  

I played minecraft but I plan to go on overwatch soon as i'm still waiting on a artwork of an oc of mine before i can fully draw her myself!