Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Europa Universalis IV

Actually I don't play it, but instead I give it some AI-only test runs, to test the modifications I made to the game (it's an altered version of the Extended Timeline mod).

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-06-09 at 5:54 AM, Blitzo said:

Sonic Battle. Ive not played this since I was a teen. 

I cannot stand the music :yeahno:

I am currently playing the "I cannot sleep game". You gotta play it sometime!

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I cannot stand the music :yeahno:

I am currently playing the "I cannot sleep game". You gotta play it sometime!

I actually liked the music in that game. Well certain ones anyway. Like Having Fun and Club Rouge.

• Brohoof 1

Jumping back and forth between For Honor and Titanfall 2 with a tiny splash of Spiritfarer. I would really like to play something like Dragon Age, Jade Empire, Fallout 4Dishonored 2, Baldur's Gate III, Star Wars: the Old Republic maybe the remastered Mass Effect if I was willing to stretch my budget, and would LOVE to be back in WoW; but being active duty in the military, I really don't have the time to really commit to the in-depth, narrative rich, role playing games that I adore. The quick to action multiplayer games allow me quick strings of action and satisfactory payoffs.

It feels like the artistic equivalent of exclusively eating fast food.

• Brohoof 1

Been playing a ton of Monster Hunter Rise lately. The weapons feel a lot smoother than they did in World, so now I'm just trying out every weapon type to see if I can find new favorites. Right now I can adequately wield the Gunlance, Bow, Light Bowgun, Charge Blade, and Switch Axe. 

• Brohoof 2

Since i played trough Koudelka ( a really awesome game and one of the best Horror games i ever played in my opinion )

i am now playing Parasite Eve 2, another horror rpg, however it doesnt really feel like an rpg...i am already at the second scenario and still didnt level up anything...the level system feels kinda unecessary in my eyes, since the game feels more like a normal survival horror game anyway.

But its still good. :fluttershy:

( cant play the first part, was never released in my country )

Obey Me! Just got done sending a bunch of random friend requests(I send AP and if others will send it back you’ll get AP) Mammon, Lucifer, Satan and Solomon are my favorite characters. Apparently Mammon,Lucifer and Satan seem to be everyone who’s around my level’s favorite as well. Which is kinda funny.

Despite Mammon being my favorite I even changed my icon to Solomon on there just to stand out from the sea of Mammon fans lol. Had no idea my boy here was so popular.  

• Brohoof 1

Terminator: Resistance. I'm actually enjoying it quite a lot despite it starting to crash on me (Had three crashes in just under 24 hours when at a loading screen). It is basically to the Terminator franchise what Alien: Isolation was to the Alien franchise.

• Brohoof 1