Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Eh, lately I've mostly been playing more Mario Party Superstars. I'll probably start playing Bayonetta or Persona 4 next.

Edited by Cash_In

• 2 weeks later...

Went back to classic Modern Warfare 2 to 3-star all (most) of the Spec Ops missions, since I never actually did them on PC.

The missions are a lot easier than I remember them being, I feel like it took my friend and I (back on the old Xbox) hours to complete single missions, now I've done like two thirds of them just today on my own. Maybe my memory is off... or maybe I'm just that much better now (yeah let's go with that one). ^^

• Brohoof 3

Currently been playing borderlands 2 and Sonic adventure 1 at the moment, but i've got a few more games planned to finish before uni starts the top being Psychonauts, FE3H, A hat in time and Persona 3 FES (Up to the part on the island with Aigis atm) :squee:

Persona protagonist art ? | Shounen Anime Amino Amino

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, RainyDash said:

Currently been playing borderlands 2 and Sonic adventure 1 at the moment, but i've got a few more games planned to finish before uni starts the top being Psychonauts, FE3H, A hat in time and Persona 3 FES (Up to the part on the island with Aigis atm) :squee:

Persona protagonist art ? | Shounen Anime Amino Amino

Please say there are :Dthings you love fully:squee: about Sonic Adventure 1:ph3ar: and the Eggman track:Rara:  

• Brohoof 1

Been playing more of the Bloodstained series recently.  Til now, I only played the first Curse of the Moon a few years ago, and enjoyed that.  Recently finished Ritual of the Night and loved it, and am on Curse of the Moon 2.  COTM2 is really hard, but I love the old-school Castlevania feel and I hope the franchise can continue to fill the void that Konami left with Castlevania.

Also, I love Miriam as a protagonist.

Edited by Dita Bear

I hate playing horror games myself, and yet, I decided to give Saiko no Sutoka a chance and I don't regret it one bit.

Saiko is just so much more interesting than most horror game killers IMO, who usually end up being mindless drones beelining towards you to kill you without remorse. In this game's Normal/Hard modes she can switch between "peaceful" and "hostile" states depending entirely on how you act/react towards her, and if you're careful/lucky you can straight-up avoid making her angry at all, or even get her to help you escape.

I haven't been this captivated by a horror game since... ever, really, at least not by ones that I've played (i.e. not many). ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I just started playing Rayman: Legends (Ultimate Edition) for the Switch. I played Rayman: Origins almost a year ago and thought that it was fantastic all around, so I am beyond excited to sink my teeth into the sequel. :mlp_grin:

Edited by Sovereign Leader Rarity
  • Brohoof 1

Been playing Dead or Alive 6 lately.  Need a good fighting game to mash out to after playing something pretty darn hard (Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2).  Though DOA6 does have its fair share of hard parts :o

Got my old 3DS out to check the battery and I tested out Tomodachi Life. Decided to restart my save and now I'm hooked on it again. :p

I am currently playing Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories on the ps 1 and i suck at it. :laugh:

I enjoy the Anime franchise, but when it comes to actually playing Duel Monsters i am a complete failure at it.

• Brohoof 1