Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Lots of solo Payday 2, also trying out Girls' Frontline but I hear it has a lot of problems these days so, not sure how much time I want to commit to it yet. The early gameplay is really cool so far, at least.

Disney Mirrorverse. Been playing it all morning. A game about reimagined Disney princesses fighting evil monsters instead of wanting to kiss boys is so refreshing. /genuinely

And they didn’t phone it in either — it’s a lot like Kingdom Hearts minus the anime characters.

My main team is Merida, Ariel and Tiana. I play as Tiana because I prefer to pelt enemies with damage-dealing potions from far away, and I have to make sure to keep healing Ariel. It’s kind of annoying how fragile the Melee characters like Ariel and Hercules are. Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to give low HP to short-range attackers?
Merida basically runs on autopilot, she’s so OP she could probably wipe the floor even without her teammates! :ButtercupLaugh:

(edited)

Genshin Impact. I know I’m really late jumping onto the hype train, but that’s only because I didn’t have a PC with good enough specs to run the game until now. And I’m so glad that my bro plays it too, he’s more of a hardcore gamer than me so he’s giving me great tips on how to play. 

It’s such a shame that I struggle with back pain and I can’t sit at my desktop setup for 10 or 11 hours per day like I used to when I was younger. But given my bad track record for self-neglect, that’s probably for the best. I don’t want to turn into a stereotypical gamer who sits around with piles of Doritos and Mountain Dew cluttering up my bedroom! :please:

Edited by Moonydrop

• 2 weeks later...

I’m currently playing a mix between Crossout and Satisfactory.

Crossout is a combat car building game set in a post apocalyptic future, you build your car from a wide variety of parts and weapons and then drive it and fight against other players in real time.

in Satisfactory your a factory worker sent on a remote planet to build a high tech factory that gathers the planets resources. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm playing Disgaea 6 until Live A Live comes out, then I'll be playing that.

Disgaea 6 is pretty good for a Disgaea game, but isn't as good as 5.  Mind you, those are really big shoes to fill.  It's still completely worth playing.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, brony_bonk said:

sonic mania on my switch. i absolutely suck at it but it’s super fun !!! :catface:

I am the biggest Sonic fan (there ever was....?), and I have never even played Sonic Mania. :lie:

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

I am the biggest Sonic fan (there ever was....?), and I have never even played Sonic Mania. :lie:

i just got into sonic, it’s the only sonic game i have so far. do you have any suggestions for any other sonic games to play? :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, brony_bonk said:

i just got into sonic, it’s the only sonic game i have so far. do you have any suggestions for any other sonic games to play? :mlp_icwudt:

Yea.... so....

I would say, all the original Sonic games, but the new game Sonic Origins really messed the original games up. Just be prepared for that.

Spoiler

I used to work with the people that made Sonic Mania.... Because of that, and because of Sonic Origins also being from that team, and something went seriously wrong, I am not playing their games.

If you find a way to play the original games, either through the real hardware, or emulation, you will get the original "perfect" experience.

Just wasted half a week trying to get all achievements in Mad Max before I found out that one is unobtainable because the server went down. :Cozy: