Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

• 2 weeks later...

Team Fortress 2 (with ManiacBurner), mostly. I actually have at least 150 games I've played recently (all of the Zelda games, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 1, Halo Reach, Daggerfall, Oblivion, Skyrim, LotG, The Orange Box on Xbox 360, Half-Life 2 and both of it's expansions, Portal, Portal 2, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Crysis 2... the list goes on. :3).

I can't wait for Fighting is Magic (already preparing to train offline then romp around the online Vs. Mode as Fluttershy), and apparently there's a roster of 17 characters, but there might be even more characters and game modes released in free expansion packs! :D

Also, I'm making an RPG of MLP: FiM in RPG Maker VX at the moment for ManiacBurner, so that's good. :)

Heroes of Newerth

League of Legends

Osu!

That's my powertrio currently.

Some parts of Minecraft and random stuff here and there.

right now? Mario & Luigi Superstar saga became my absolute favourite game after I lost my original copy on the ocean a couple of years ago ^^

apart from that I tend to play minecraft form time to time.

I'm playing Need for Speed: Carbon right now to see if I can beat my police chase record of 1 hour and 36 minutes.

I made a Gallardo themed after Pinkie to do this, and I think I did a pretty decent job, especially with the limitations put into the game in car customizing.

There's a near-exact replica of Pinkies cutie mark on the hood and trunk, and I've raced it online for quite some time now, but noones recognized yet. Maybe no other bronys play that game :(

Not that it was that popular at it's release anyway, and it's pretty old.

I'm also playing this neat spaceship retro shooter called Battleships forever.

I tryed making a balanced ship, but I always end up with overpowered planet annilators -.- Happens when you have next to no limitations in the ship editor.

right now? Mario & Luigi Superstar saga became my absolute favourite game after I lost my original copy on the ocean a couple of years ago ^^

Damn lucky fish! They get to play Nintendo's 3rd best RPG!

As for me I don't get to play games because I'm way too busy!! :angry:

They say all my hard work is supposed to pay off for time to play game later, but how can that be true if they just give me more work!

FUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Anyway... (done raging for now) I'll hopefully be playing Saints Row: The Third this weekend and SWTOR on the 20th!

meh... a bit skeptical on the latter, especially since I had to re-order my first pre-order (FUUUUU ORIGIN! ...k now I'm done).

I was playing Skyrim almost religiously for awhile, but making new characters every other day is burning me out. D:

Otherwise I still play Gears 3 from time to time.

Kind of want to replay Final Fantasy VII again for some raisin lately too. :|