Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

A week ago I fell into the black hole that is Star Wars: The Old Republic. Actually I fell in long before that with beta and preordering and whatsits. But yeah, I've been playing that in all my game time recently, and it's probably not going to change for a while. That game is AWESOME! I'm an officer in a huge guild, we're having a super time tearing up the galaxy, and just the other day I downed a miniboss in 10 seconds flat. B)

A week ago I fell into the black hole that is Star Wars: The Old Republic. Actually I fell in long before that with beta and preordering and whatsits. But yeah, I've been playing that in all my game time recently, and it's probably not going to change for a while. That game is AWESOME! I'm an officer in a huge guild, we're having a super time tearing up the galaxy, and just the other day I downed a miniboss in 10 seconds flat. B)

Republic or Empire? I am thinking Empire as I want to be a Bounty Hunter, if I get the game.

I am about to play some Halo soon.

Republic or Empire? I am thinking Empire as I want to be a Bounty Hunter, if I get the game. I am about to play some Halo soon.

My guild is Republic side on Bergeron Colony server. We're pretty huge, as I said over 90 members. My main character is a Trooper.

I'll definitely be playing Empire eventually though. I had an Imperial Agent in the beta, and it was pretty awesome. So we'll see. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy VII. Yes, at the same time. I just started a new game of FFX because I just love that game so much even after having just played it a few months ago.

You, good sir, have a taste in games that can only be described as "perfection". :D Edited by Dizzy

Singleplayer- Skyrim

Multiplayer- Modern Warfare 3

The computer I use isn't very good for Minecraft. I'm waiting for it to get released next year for Xbox Arcade.

Edited by Zero

Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy VII. Yes, at the same time. I just started a new game of FFX because I just love that game so much even after having just played it a few months ago.

FFX! <3 I should hook my PS2 up and play this again, it was a great game.

How To Raise A Dragon.

If you don't mind a pixellated look but really LOOOOVE dragons and beautiful quotes about them, this is your game.

The best part of all? It's the dragon himself that you play as.

You have the possibility to make specific changes at each level. Scale color by eating different food as a hatchling, breath (fire, grass, heal) by eating things as an adolescent, relationship with humans (nice or mean, close or distant) by adopting different behaviors towards them as an adult. And in the final chapter, you take control of a hero to either to join or confront the dragon, who will let him come or fight him off depending on your previous path.

• Brohoof 1

A few games that I'm playing:

Multiplayer:

Counter strike:source (non-steam)

league of legends

Brawl busters.

Left 4 dead 2 (non-steam)

happy weels

Singleplayer:

Deus ex: HR (for the 3rd time... xD)

Portal 2 (non-steam)

Minesweeper