Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

img-2706017-1-mariokart8-750x420.jpg

Best game I've played in a while, actually. Plus, who doesn't like this?:

img-2706017-2-death.jpg

They see him rollin', they hatin'...

I love this meme. Too bad I don't have a Wii-U to actually play this game. I've only ever owned one Mario Kart. The rest I played elsewhere or other people owned them and brought them over. Gotta be sure to pick this one up when I do get the console. Looks so pretty.

• Brohoof 1

I'm playing Watch Dogs right now and I'm having tons of fun with it. I love it so far, and i love the open-world GTA style gameplay it has.

Blazblue Chronophantasma. I haven't played this game for quite a while but... heh, I wonder how long I'll skulk about in training mode before I venture online to get my butt kicked

Still playing Pokemon X. Trying to get all the Eeveelutions on the side of a ton of wonder trading and breeding. So far I got Umbreon (Luna), Jolteon(to be named), Flareon(to be named), and 13 Eevees ._. soon to be evolved or traded. Working on Espeon now.

(edited)

I'm playing Watch Dogs right now and I'm having tons of fun with it. I love it so far, and i love the open-world GTA style gameplay it has.

If you've never heard of The Saboteur I imagine you'd like it for the same reason. It plays somewhat like a GTA game but with more focus on sabotage and stealth than racing and shootouts, though it still has those if that's your thing. I just think it's more true to the game title and theme if you don't try to shoot your way out of every situation and nonchalantly walkaway from placing a bomb on a Nazi fixture. You can also climb buildings so you're not just stuck on the streets. I've never been a huge fan of GTA but The Saboteur has treated me well. ;)

Blazblue Chronophantasma. I haven't played this game for quite a while but... heh, I wonder how long I'll skulk about in training mode before I venture online to get my butt kicked

I heard something about them reworking some of the mechanics in Chronophantasma. How's that work?

Arc System Works is my favorite fighting game developer. I love their games and the characters in them.

Yup, same here!  My goal was to try and platinum KH but I don't know if I can handle those Gummi Ship missions.   :lol:

Man, Plat'ing KH is crazy talk. I haven't actually tried to do it yet but my little experience with KH1's optional content is that if you have no skill like I don't then you're not fit to do it at all. Even if I was only level 50-60 I couldn't beat the Ice Titan. I couldn't do Phantom or Sephiroth. :lol:

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 1

I just keep playing the same games over and over again... mainly Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis 4. (Sadly I always have to play in SP, 'cause non of my friends play the game :/)

Apart from that I'm addicted to Factorio. I really hope that the MP comes out soon :D

Man, Plat'ing KH is crazy talk. I haven't actually tried to do it yet but my little experience with KH1's optional content is that if you have no skill like I don't then you're not fit to do it at all. Even if I was only level 50-60 I couldn't beat the Ice Titan. I couldn't do Phantom or Sephiroth. :lol:

Believe me, I feel crazy just for even thinking I could possibly plat KH.  But...I'm a risk taker.  And I like a good challenge.  Sephiroth is quite a problem, though.  One of these days I'll beat him. :lol:

• Brohoof 1