Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2012: The Year of Friendship

Kodiak

After seeing the BroNYCon's livestream with Nicole Oliver giving a hug to an artist brony and the "Bronies: Make It Happen!" video, I felt inspired to use this year to make changes both in myself and my local community for the better. I've already started a brony meetup page for my high school, and I plan on getting involved in the established meetup group for my city.

I post this because I want to see more bronies getting into this idea of the Year of Friendship. Try starting your own local brony groups, or maybe join into a charitable cause. Even if it's something as small as saying "hello" to the new guy in town, just do it. It's not just a show anymore; we have the power and following to make great changes in this world for the better. Let's make it happen bronies, I know we can do it.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, i think the way the ponies lives needs to be the way WE live. I seriously think Brony is a way of life. SPREAD THE FRIENDSHIP! And if not... SHOOT THEM WITH THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY BEAM!

Edited by DiamondDash

• 8 years later...

Always glad to see so much happiness and friendship in 2012! This was of course before Twilight got those wings. We know what happened afterwards? Princess of Friendship tradmark'ed friendship and we couldn't use it anymore :mlp_icwudt:

No but seriously, I wish we had this attitude today as well! Let's make 2020 the year of Friendship! Well, let's deal with coronavirus first, but then!