Showtimes

4:00 PM EDT

10:00 PM GMT +1

post-37-0-13749600-1345230111.jpg

The Lion King

Showtimes

6:30 PM EDT

12:30 PM GMT +1

So grab some snacks, get comfortable, and prepare to fill your head with superheroes and lions!

What is this?

Every Friday we have a "movie night" where everypony can chat and watch movies together. It's not just about movies though! You can pop in early or stick around after the movies to watch ponies. Don't like what you see, feel free to add your own videos!

Do I need an account?

No account is necessary. You can chat, vote in polls, and watch along with us with or without one.

Why do some ponies have red text?

Names with red text indicates moderators.

How do I request a movie?

Post your movie requests in this thread. A poll is put up every Tuesday for you to vote on the two movies to be shown.

How do I request a YouTube video?

You don't have to request a video! Just click the "add" button to add it to the playlist. Videos must be safe for work, pony related, and relatively short.

Wow! This is fun!

Glad you think so! Remember to tell your friends about the party if you want more ponies to join, after all, the more the merrier! Feel free to update your status or post in this topic saying you'll be there.

Rules

Don't spam. That means no <3 <3 <3 <3, johnmaddenjohnmaddenjohnmadden, as;dlfkja;ldkfj, eeyup eeyup eeyup, or anything of the sort.
Keep discussion on topic. This event is for watching movies together, not random chat. Try to keep all discussion at least somewhat related to the movie.
Don't Roleplay. This is not Roleplay World so do not RP in the chat.
Follow the global forum rules. This is an official MLP Forums event, so all forum rules apply, no exceptions.If you break a rule once, you get a verbal warning. If you continue to break the rules, you get kicked. If you still continue to break the rules after being kicked, you get banned from the Synchtube Room.

In the event that a movie can't be shown for whatever reason, we'll just watch ponies instead.

Feel free to contact me if you happen to have any further questions on the subject. If not... Join in on the party!
http://www.synchtube.com/r/mlpforums

post-37-0-13749600-1345230111.jpg

post-37-0-08061000-1348858388.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Badges

Woah!

There are actually some pretty good movies!

I haven't seen The Avengers yet but i guess here is my chance?

Also, Lion King. Such an awesome movie!

Nice choices! Both of those are a favourite of mine! Think I'm going to stick around for both! Expect MJP2010 on synchtube and that'll be me

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

Yet again, I have yet to see the Avengers so this should prove to be awesome. Also, I do hope some more people than the last numerous times choose to stay afterwords. No one cares to watch ponies anymore, they just leave as soon as the movies end. I get some people have school and work to attend to but come on, not everyone is in the same timezone.

Badges

Avengers all the way! :D such an awesome movie!

so many great quotes and moments that make me laugh!

The action scenes are pretty awesome too

Avengers all the way! :D such an awesome movie!

so many great quotes and moments that make me laugh!

The action scenes are pretty awesome too

You sir, are very smart! The Avengers is positively, undoubtedly, absolutely, the most hard not to watch movie ever... Of all time. :wub:

The Lion King again? haven't you already showed that movie?

Woah!

There are actually some pretty good movies!

I haven't seen The Avengers yet but i guess here is my chance?

Also, Lion King. Such an awesome movie!

The Avengers is a good movie, though you kinda need to have seen Thor to understand it. If you haven't seen Thor the movie will be a bit confusing since it's like a sequel to that movie.

Badges

The Lion King again? haven't you already showed that movie?

Yes, but there is no rule about watching the same movie twice. It's fine as long as it hasn't been played recently. (as in the last couple of movie nights)
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

Did I miss The Avengers? I did, didn't I? Ah well. I would have liked to have seen it a sixth time with you folks. I guess I'll just have to settle for disappointment. :(

Uh, I totally forgot that today was Friday and I completely missed this.

Woooooow, I feel like a total dumbass lol.

Hope you guys had fun though. Promise I'll make the next one. :P

The initial movies were fantastic, though, the After Party was by far the best part. Can't wait for next week, sure hope it's as good.