Chuck Norris VS Bruce Lee

Beat Shock

C vs B  

45 users have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Bruce Lee
    • Chuck Norris
    • Neither

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard this before: "Who would win in a fight, Chuck Norris, or Bruce Lee?"

This is always asked to me at school, and I say "Bruce, definitely!"

Half of the people I asked though said "Chuck could beat him up SO EASY!"

What do you guys think? I want to hear your logic on the reasons you think one of them would win! ^_^

Here are some boss pictures of them to give you an idea on what they're dealing with...

Bruce Lee:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chuck Norris:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Beat Shock
  • Brohoof 4

Does anyone remember a movie called "Way of The Dragon?" If not, let me give you a little refresher.

Bruce Lee kinda kicks Chuck Norris' ass. There's really no argument because, well, the fight is right here and Bruce Lee wins.

Edited by N-Harmonia
  • Brohoof 9

Bruce Lee is FAR superior.

The man was so fast they had to slow down the cameras to track his movements,That type of speed is unheard of.I don't even need to go into all the other things he's done

• Brohoof 1

Does anyone remember a movie called "Way of The Dragon?" If not, let me give you a little refresher.

Bruce Lee kinda kicks Chuck Norris' ass. There's really no argument because, well, the fight is right here and Bruce Lee wins.

I couldn't have "shown" it any better...

My friend actually bought a book on Bruce Lee's workouts... I guaruntee you he was stronger than chuck norris... not even a joke, he may look smaller, he really isn't, I think during his workouts he even broke laws of physics.

Does anyone remember a movie called "Way of The Dragon?" If not, let me give you a little refresher. Bruce Lee kinda kicks Chuck Norris' ass. There's really no argument because, well, the fight is right here and Bruce Lee wins.

That was a movie, but still...

I have millions of reasons why Bruce could drop Chuck in an instant, but I was expecting Chuck supporters to post here.

Bruce Lee is the real deal, and he is practical with his fighting. The only time Bruce lost a battle in a kung fu tournament was when a guy did a cheap shot and broke his back...

After healing in the hospital, and the doctors saying he couldn't walk again, he requested a rematch with the guy who broke his back... Bruce then broke his.

Bruce Lee is arguably the best fighter in the WORLD! He learned from many masters, and taught other people. He is the first professional body builder in the world, and he invented protein shakes (wouldn't help him in fighting but still).

Anyone like Chuck Norris facts??? :lol:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Aha N-Harmonia beat me to it. Yes way of the dragon is just a movie, but here's a bit of trivia: Chuck Norris still held the world champion title at the time the movie was made.

I find people who would think Chuck Norris would win are just repeating pop culture. Chuck is pretty much the definition of an Alpha-male in north-american society. Most people don't realize the giant impact on martial arts movies Bruce had on and off-screen.

R.I.P Bruce Lee (1940-1973)

Like stated above numerous times, Lee would win. Not only does he know more marital art moves, he is SO much faster than Chuck, and could easily dodge his punches/kicks and counter him.

• Brohoof 1

Bruce lee easily! Chuck Norris is cool and all but come on! Ip man taught Bruce lee. FUCKING IP MAN!!

That's badass in my opinion and I'm sorry for swearing...

Earlier, Bruce beat him.

Now, Bruce can't do anything to him. He is dead now. Chuck Norris can beat a skeleton easily. Even I can beat a skeleton.

Well, in Dream Warriors Freddy Kruger's Skeleton beat up two dudes. Who's to say that Bruce Lee's reanimated skeleton wouldn't kick ass.

I must ask though, why is Dimitri not included in poll? :P

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 1

Well, in Dream Warriors Freddy Kruger's Skeleton beat up two dudes. Who's to say that Bruce Lee's reanimated skeleton wouldn't kick ass.

You hold a very valid point there.

Besides, most of Chuck Norris' moves are exaggerated. Bruce Lee was the real deal. Like a movie version of a Shaolin monk.

• Brohoof 2

Who would win? WHO WOULD WIN!?

Do i even need to answer that!?

BRUCE MOTHER F***IN' LEE MAN!!!

How can he NOT win?

That plus hes asian.

I rest my case.

• Brohoof 2

I wanna see Chuck try and do a one inch punch or a two fingered push-up. Lee created his own fighting style, what does Norris have as a legacy? Bowflex commercials. There's just no comparison here...

• 2 years later...

Lol, you all better vote for Bruce! Why aren't there any Bruce Lee jokes like Chuck Norris? Because Bruce Lee is no joke.

Bruce Lee is my idol, I have 4 books on him and his martial art of JKD. It's no surprise Bruce could beat Chuck simply because Chuck said so himself and that if he were in the MMA today, he would dominate or possibly kill someone with his incredible strength. The one-inch punch he did on that one guy (forgot his name), he mentioned he was in the worst pain for several days afterwards. Bruce, could catch rice in mid-air with a pair of chopsticks and side kick a 300 lb heavy bag making it hit the ceiling. He changed the way martial arts is, and inspired millions in so many ways (watch How Bruce Lee Changed The World).

Well first of all let me point out that Mr. Norris gets far worse a rap sheet than he deserves by some. Either backlash against his memetic hype or because of misconceptions about who he is from his politics.

That being said, Bruce would win. The guy was the greatest martial artist of the past century. While Chuck is no slouch and it might not be as much of a curbstomp with others, Bruce would still come out on top.

Chuck even said that in a real fight Bruce would win! The two men were friends, after all.

• Brohoof 1

Bruce Lee, no contest.

This man was the perfect Martial artist and no one was faster with his legs and fists then him.

• Brohoof 1

Bruce Lee, no contest.

This man was the perfect Martial artist and no one was faster with his legs and fists then him.

So fast that the period cameras actually couldn't record his hand movements!

Wasn't just his kicks or punches though, give him a weapon, any weapon, and he'd make short work of his opponent. One of my favorite scenes was his staff fight in Way of the Dragon.

Edited by Steel Accord