Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could turn yourself into a cat would you?

Le Kvlt Dawn

This is an odd thread... But yes I would for one day, only if I was assured I would be turned back after a day had passed. I would be a tiger but I wouldn't eat people. I would walk up to people very intimidating like, open my mouth aggressively, and go... rawr :3.

Could I switch between forms at will? If so then definitely. Think of all the crime you could get away with! Police have chased the bank robber into an alleyway! We're currently investigating a rattling trashcan where we believe him to be hiding in! And... it's just a cat. Dammit he got away again.

Guess you could say I'd be a....

Cat burglar.

Badum-tsh

I like turtles

I don't think being a cat would be all its cracked up to be. With all the advertising that surrounds it and the cultural stigma of cats being cute, I think it's a way too popular option for a haute individual such as myself. The best option would be obviously to turn yourself into a naked mole rat.

No. As much as I love cats, I would never chose to change into one.

The only creature I ever thought seriously about becoming was a unicorn pony. They at least have telekinesis. They also have an already established civilization in a pleasant world.

Cats don't even have thumbs. No cat change. no cat costume.

I guess I will never be a furry.

I've always wanted to be a dog, cat, horse, or any other animal at that. It seems like it would be a nice, carefree life, with no school or work. It's just playing and sleeping all day. The only problem is is that some animals are abandoned. :( I would not want to be one of those, or have one of my animal friends be one of those. Actually, I don't want any animal to be left like that.

Wow. Is it weird that I was thinking about this all night and then this pops up?

I would love to be a black and white american shorthair cat.

post-5426-0-03768700-1348926098.jpg

Edited by Stranger

Who wouldn't? I wouldn't. I'm content with being a human.

I can't think of any reason why I would want to be a cat. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of cats anyway.

Cats dont have to go to school, they dont have jobs, they have no obligations or responsobilites, they get all the food, attention and love they want. At first thought, it sounds like an ideal life.

BUT

-They cannot talk or express themselves in any way (a nightmare for any artist or anyone creative)

-They live an average of 15 years, so we would all be dead or dying by now

-They cannot choose what to eat and are stuck with catfood their entire lives

-Sex is extremely painfull, for both male and female cats

-Lots of cats get injured/killed by either cars, dogs, or people (too often unfortunately)

-Cats dont know how/arent able to watch TV or use a pc/cellphone

-Cats cannot masturbate

No, i most definately would NOT want to be a cat. It might be fun for a day or two, but not for the rest of your life.

• Brohoof 1

I would be a cat for at most a week, just for the experience. After that I couldn't stand being a cat(literally), and the life of a cat is rather dull. I would miss my thumbs, wouldn't want to deal with hair balls, and I couldn't speak verbally to others. Doesn't sound to good to me :/

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind it for like a day or something, but I wouldn't want to be a cat over being a human. I think i'd get very bored. Plus no internet, and no internet means no ponys and no ponys means.... :(

Nope, I would most definitely NOT want to be turned into a cat. Dragon I could take. Pegasus Alicorn or Unicorn I could take. Cat no way. I am not cleaning down there with my tongue no sir.

Whaaaaa :blink:

I dunno, maybe. I always wonder what life is like in the perspective of various creatures, so I suppose seeing life through a cat's eyes for a while could be somewhat fascinating to me. :huh:

But still, hairballs... :o

I quite like being a human, thanks. Although I must admit, it would be fun trolling my owner - scratching at the door a hour past midnight, leaving hairballs, everywhere, and clawing furniture to shreds. Perhaps a week or so from the perspective of a cat, but in the end, I miss modern technology too much to remain a feline. :P

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 2