Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that Brings Tears to Your Eyes

Le Kvlt Dawn

I was going to include the 3rd movement of Bach's Harpsichord Concerto in A major (BWV 1055), but I had trouble finding a version I wanted to share. :/

I don't know why this song in particular gets me, but it does.  Actually, it probably has more to do with how adorable Rainbow looks in armor.  Or how cute she is when just looking at a book. x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kESi3hksPg0

And there's a point where Rainbow flies up at the "camera" while singing that usually gets me in this one:

Yes, it's a song about prospective pets.  Yes, it's about pitting them against each other in ultimately brutal competition. xD  But I find it delightful. ;__;

There are songs I like to do pull my heart strings, but it's mostly personal. However, ...

I am willing to confess that This Day Aria in general (especially when dubbed in other specific languages (personal favourite versions include: Swedish, Slovak, European Spanish, Greek and Japanese)), pull my heart strings more than the English original because of how nicely the singing voices did with their language.

References:

There are songs I like to do pull my heart strings, but it's mostly personal. However, ...

I am willing to confess that This Day Aria in general (especially when dubbed in other specific languages (personal favourite versions include: Swedish, Slovak, European Spanish, Greek and Japanese)), pull my heart strings more than the English original because of how nicely the singing voices did with their language.

References (these only give glimpses of the different language voice-overs:

My Love - Westlife

The song reminded me of my crush. She was my first crush, she was so beautiful and a tomboy personality. I've never met her again. Wish I can feel that 'Love on First Sight' again.  :(

Aside from that, I gotta admit, Praise & Worship song from Hillsong/Planetshaker etc can bring tears if I was caught off guard.

Edited by Kneesocks

• 2 weeks later...

Probably anything by Phil Collins.

I am a big fan of his, mostly because my parents used to play his tracks up and down in my childhood.

No song has ever made me cry, but there are songs that have moved me and put me in a more somber mood.

Like this one from Machine Head. Their lyrics are typically dark but usually paired with rage and fury on shouted vocals and fast paced instruments. Here, like a select few of their other songs, truly pairs sorrowful lyrics with a very dark sounding atmosphere. 

http://youtu.be/5pYjwdBmb50

This one from Three Days Grace moved me in a different way. Dark and depressing throughout most, but it's what it did different that showed that wasn't all it was trying to do

I have quite a few that can make me cry XD I'll just list some of them XD

Coma White - Marilyn Manson

You Lost Me - Christina Aguilera

My Immortal - Evanescence

Ugly - 2NE1

Everytime - Britney Spears

Strawberry Gashes - Jack Off Jill

Beautiful - Namie Amuro

I'd probably have to say dead island ost. This song may not have any lyrics, but its just one of those songs that the aspca would put in one of their commercials. And it makes me sad every time I listen to it.

http://youtu.be/rsPr2t20EJ4

Now also, someone put that music with this really a sad comic and dubbed it. So... here. Check that out while you're at it.

MLP:GoodBye My Friend (FanDub):

Original comic here: http://swomswom.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Goodbye-my-friend-FLASH-292023374

Edited by Twilysparkle

That part in Finding Nemo where Marlin realises that Nemo is the only egg left after the attack.  :(

• 7 years later...