Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that Brings Tears to Your Eyes

Le Kvlt Dawn

Add this song to anything even remotely sad, and I end up crying like a small school child. Still a beautiful piece though.

This song here is probably one of my favorites, it gives me chills every time. Very chill for the mau5, but all the more awesome.

I was reading the final book in the entire Warrior's series. I remembered this song and turned it on once I got close to the end (death scene.) I cried manly tears. Ever since, I tear up often listening to this song and imagining the scene in my head.

Excuse me, I need to go blow my nose. :(

I don't know why I cry every time I hear this.
It just reminds me of all the bullied people who had committed suicide. And to be honest, it makes me really sad to hear that people are bullied so much they kill themselves. Breaks my heart to find out. :'( Edited by Pixel Man

This is a wicked classic, but still, it really hits me right in the gut. It's one of the few "heartbreak" songs that actually pulls at my strings. Ugh.

(Guns 'n Roses actually did a version of this too, which I like just the same, but this one is the one that just makes you teary) Edited by AegisReflector

Is it just me or does this one smack your face a few times then leave you out to dry?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=45RTzZdsJTE

And this one...just so so true.

LOL i guess i'm one of the few that listen to pony music though.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

because of this

;(

Rypien was my most favourite hockey player ever... I don't know why it hit me so hard. I've had 2 friends pass away and their deaths didn't affect me as much as his did. ;_;

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=k96sAezF-VE

Yea so one day I met this really pretty girl on the first day of school and she was really into Nirvana. Then I found out she had a boyfriend. Then they broke up. Then she got a girlfriend and that's when I realized she was bi. They've been together for over a year now. Well at least I have her as a friend on Facebook. My life is pathetic. F*ck man she's pretty. So every time I listen this song I think of her, and that what this song reminds me of. I don't burst into tears over it, It just makes my eyes water a little bit. :(

So anypony else have a song that makes you cry a little for personal reasons?

I always say this song is one of the most perfect songs ever made. Lyrically and musically, everything is beautiful. Gets me all goosebumpy and teary eyes. This was the only song I listened to from this band until I actually decided to listen to the full thing and 'Ma Fleur' is just as perfect. Damn good band.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhHKfSFGdUI

i now love you for showing me this. I don't care if I get flagged for posting non relevant things. I just found one of my favorite types of music evar.

Songs that make me cry? Fetid! I have none!

...okay okay, there is one.

It was written for the loss of a loved one. In this case, the band was inspired to write this for their bass player that passed away in 2009. Its sad for me to listen to this and I get pretty close to shedding a tear every now and then when I listen to this, for this sole reason only - the bass player that died was black, which is rare to find in metal, especially in my case.

Tyr's Evening Star is pretty close though, especially when I heard it live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GFEFeF3bEM

Real men dont cry! Well not a lot anyway!

...screw it, this gets me depressed every time....

And the reason is even more stupid. It makes me remember this sad scene from Brutal Legend...

This one gets to me no matter how many times I listen to it. A friend of mine showed it to me a few months ago and it's been playing in my head ever since.

And for some reason, it kinda makes me think of Rainbow Dash falling in love. Is that crazy? :huh:

Edited by TailsAlone

Because of the constant animal abuse commercials it has been in, my view of "In The Arms of the Angels" has permanently been changed.

"Love's In Bloom" from the Season Finale. I don't know why it makes me cry... Maybe because of how happy it is? It's just beautiful, but it also ruined the special for me. Believe it or not, I've only watched the episode once. Why? Whenever I watch it the song is stuck in my head and then the episode plays over and over in m thoughts. Then I begin wishing that my life was like that... *tear rolls down cheek inside helmet* Edited by Master Chief
  • Brohoof 1

The Doctor Who theme. Every time that theme plays when I watch an episode, I get teary eyed and emotional. I can't find the words to describe such masterpiece. Or maybe I'm just being dramatic. I was going to mention 'Vale Dacem' but the forum wouldn't let me post an other link :(

The orchestra version of 'Hikari'. I saw the Video Games Live performance on youtube and I just wanted to cry my eyes out because it was that beautiful

Instrumental of Sorrow, from GNG. Sound The Bugle" I played that after I finished my first game of WQ. Eriu promised his two remaining children that he would take them to the sumer den. But shortly after that, both pups ended up in the stream. I maneged to get the girl, Eriyah out, but Cobra died. The saddest i've been in a long time. Amazing how you get attached to these little CPU pups. How does WolfQuest do that?

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

There are four song that make me cry.

1. "So Far Away" by Avenged Sevenfold (reminds me of my grandfather)

2. "The Light Behind Your Eyes" by My Chemical Romance (reminds me of a friend who died)

3. "Fallen Star" by Blood on the Dance Floor (don't judge.....I don't know what I'd do if my girlfriend died)

4. "Kiss it All Better" (same thing......I don't know what I'd do)

What songs make you break down?

• Brohoof 1