Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that Brings Tears to Your Eyes

Le Kvlt Dawn

(edited)

These two songs always manage to make me cry. The entire Moribito soundtrack is gorgeous (along with everything about the anime), but this one moves me the most. The theme of Balsa and what she's been through. Empty, cold, lonely, yet still strong. As for the Spirited Away one, it makes me think of sitting on a train. An entire grey setting where everyone is faceless, tired, and motionless. Like they've had enough of life, and then in that seat I realize just how depressed many of us are nowadays. It leaves me feeling lost and empty.

Edited by Idyll Wisp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I LOVE That song! :) Owl City is one of my favorite musical artists.

Anyway, The song Where Are You Christmas from How the Grinch Stole Christmas once made me cry. And Smile Smile Smile brought me to tears. I am certain there's more.

There aren't any that I remember that make me cry, but these can if played during the right circumstances.

I don't remember any other, made a fanfic once the second song constantly reminded me of it. The fanfic was deleted it was awful but still sad.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

There are plenty of songs that have made me cry in various circumstances; however, for one that can hit me anytime:

There's something about that one. Although I doubt it's what anybody is used to hearing, the ending can somehow hit hard.

@,

Just a heads-up that I've merged your thread with one that already exists on the same topic. Then we can have all the discussion in the same thread. Thanks for understanding :)

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, despite looking like one of the cutest games ever, as well as actually being E-rated, is surprisingly one of the most powerful. Two moments in particular are full-on tear-jerkers. This song plays all throughout the ending. It sounds sad on its own but... Well, I won't spoil it, but the scene that accompanies it is one of the most painful things you will ever see in your life. People have said they cried from the ending without even having played the game. That's really saying something.

Trust me when I say that one playthrough of the game will at LEAST cause a trickle for players.

The song is powerful, and so is the scene. I can't even hear it with a smile anymore. Edited by SomariFeyWright

Not that this song makes me cry but the message of the song is quite strong. For every lie you tell your going to regret everytime you did. For every lie you tell you dig yourself a hole and then no one will want to help you and you will find your all alone... so becareful with the trust you have bestowed unto others. Trust is so important.

This song and video is hard for me to watch well it is just filled with truth and he gives examples of his own life... Johnny Cash was something else a great man and someone I respect greatly. It doesn't matter how many times I watch this it gives me chills and it is a great reminder too.

Edited by Ticking Timebomb