Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that Brings Tears to Your Eyes

Le Kvlt Dawn

I'm a huge Tolkien fan. Personally, whilst a great piece of Cinema, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy deviated a little too far from the books for my liking (Don't even get me started on The Hobbit!). However, if there was one good thing about Peter Jackson's works, it is having Howard Shore as the composer. Hence, one song that really gets me is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIG8FcZKXso

Actually I think that was The Place Where Wishes Come True not The Place Where Wishes Come True 2  this one plays when Ushio says the two saddest lines in anime, "First thing from papa." and "Sanae said there are two places you can cry, in the bathroom and in papa's arms." Uggdvftkkgdeefbnufsaawqscjiop I'm dead now to many feels...

Same here I get tearful when it hits the kind of reprise after everyone fixes their cutie marks!

NO NO YOU BASTARD I WAS INTENTIONALLY IGNORNING THAT I'M DROWNING IN TEARS NOW FUCK YOU NO

Edited by Sekhayet
  • Brohoof 1

That bloody dead island trailer music <.<, the first time i heard it i was depressed, like really XD

<-- here it is

NO NO YOU BASTARD I WAS INTENTIONALLY IGNORNING THAT I'M DROWNING IN TEARS NOW FUCK YOU NO

im-so-sorry-ushio.jpg

Ushio_okazaki.jpg

2922968_1343897702016.03res_400_300.jpg

2427689_1328984158314.16res_400_300.jpg

tomoya.png

Sooooooo, how ya feelin' cause I'm feeling great, haha lolnope feels!

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

• Brohoof 1

Needle and Stitch.

It's an OST from one of my favourite games.. It's mainly because I know the story, but it still give me goosebumps everytime I listen to it (And it even made me cry once).

I don't think even the most heart-wrenching of sings will phase anyone without the proper emotional context. But that context might already be inside of your character based on what you've come to believe or the attitudes you hold.

For those of you who feel the judgment of the world singling you out because of being different and not understood, here's a song for you.

Well, a lot of the music from Les Mis would always make me cry. I know it a lot more now, so it's not as bad, but sometimes I will tear. Otherwise, I sometimes get tears from listening to classical music. Reason is because I might start to sincerilly listen to the music. Hear how it's made. And sometimes I start to tear up, cuz I realise that "wow, this is beautiful" and then I think about today's music, and I just am hurt to see how humans have changed what it used to be like. I'm sorry if you love todays music, but I-I just, never get any feeling that I experience from the mucic of the past.

• Brohoof 1

The good majority of Evanescence's music

Despite Amy's lyrics being so downtrodden, the music matches it perfectly

and there's just something that resonates with me in the music 

it's a really good form of Catharsis for me

• Brohoof 1

If this doesn't make you cry... nothing will. This makes me cry every time I hear it. It never fails..

It's about the September 11th attacks and this little girl talking about how she misses her dad.

NYPD, FDNY, civilians, and military personnel: We will never forget.

Everyone I know in real life thinks I'm weird for listening to more ~instrumental music but this song brings me to tears.. I just listen to it and either think of memories or imagine summer days~ haha.

Edited by cinniemarshmallo

There are a few that come to mind.

Because I associate it with the finale of Monk, which was one of the greatest shows in history. When I watched that finale, I got up, walked outside, and cried for a solid ten minutes.

Because Skyward Sword was the best damn Zelda game I've ever played, and the storyline was so well-written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRB6zID9PI

Because when Sunset Shimmer starts shouting "Anything you can do, I can do better," I realize that she's just a poor, broken soul who never knew friendship, who was turned out by her mentor, and whose entire world is falling to pieces around her.

Because...... just watch it.

Edited by HennyPennyBenny

• 'Dope' - Lady Gaga

• 'Speechless' - Lady Gaga

'Instant Crush' - Daft Punk

'Something About Us' - Daft Punk

'Language' - Porter Robinson

'You're A Useless Child' - Kikuo

'Something Something' - Kaskade & Zip Zip Through The Night

'How It Is' - Kaskade feat. Debra Fotheringham