Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that Brings Tears to Your Eyes

Le Kvlt Dawn

Ooh, also this:

It just makes me think about how much my dad loves me, and what it must be like for him to watch me growing up. And then, in turn, it makes me think about how much his dad must have loved him, and how he must've felt watching him grow up.

"Stand in the mirror, you look the same

Just looking for shelter from the cold and the pain

Someone to cover, safe from the rain

And all I want, is to be home..."

<3 So beautiful.

Sigur Ros - "Untitled #1" aka "Vaka"

The music alone is emotional, but the video for this was just so much. Case in point, when I saw Sigur Ros live and when they played this song, there was not a single dry eye in the audience. I cried as Jonsi sang beautifully to us.

Also, "Sæglópur" (translates to "Lost At Sea")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84i7zQ_ACnU

P.S.: "Chrysalis" Music Publishing?

Actually yes. They were a pretty big name in British records. A few of my vinyls are from them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysalis_Records

This... this was just amazing. Poignant and powerful if you really think about the whole Fallout/FO:E universes.

Feather always has amazing music.

Edited by Sekhayet

Although I really don't like my dad, this song makes me ball.

I've promised myself I'd never listen to it again, so I hope this is the right video. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Two amazing versions of songs from the Mother/Earthbound series. They were redone and intended to be put in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. A real shame they weren't added in.

A beautiful song with beautiful lyrics. It's with this, you fight the final boss in Mother.

A fitting name for the last song of Mother and Earthbound/Mother 2. Fits the catchphrase well, "No crying until the end".

Edited by CloserToTheSun

Two, two very specific songs to mention for me personally.

This one for the message and tune of the song telling you to keep moving forward to your future and life so you can achieve a happy life.

And while this one may not sound sad or depressing, the overall message and episode that formed this song just makes me teary a bit just because of how inspirational it gets to me. :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-2d7Wle6Q

• Brohoof 2

After an unbearably depressing ending that concluded the Layton timeline, this song perfectly cemented the game's sorrrowful tone. The game did so many things no Layton game had done before, and with the game's actual conclusion, there was a deep hole left in your very soul, deeper than the London underground itself. This song only solidified the impact of the game itself, making it a song that still gets to me, even when the credits for the game aren't rolling.

Apparently, true gentlemen refuse to let you finish their game with a happy smile...

This track from my favorite movie ever is so inspirational.

"And I hate losing, Chavy. I hate it. I hate losing more than I even wanna win. And there's a difference."