Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that Brings Tears to Your Eyes

Le Kvlt Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

For me on this song its not the case of sadness, rather of euphoria (a sudden feeling of joy and enlightenment) We Can't Fly by Lemon,in personnel opinion I liked the Solarstone remix, original is pretty good too.

• 1 month later...

This kind of music. Just really this.

Or this..

*sniff* *sniff*

It might be overly positive, but Here's Hope by Owl City because it kicked something in my brain after a long time that made me want to change my circumstances or just get up. Also Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay.

(edited)

It might be overly positive, but Here's Hope by Owl City because it kicked something in my brain after a long time that made me want to change my circumstances or just get up. Also Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay.

i think meteor shower is actually sadder,  here's hope is upbeat and they sound happy

meteor shower has less lyrics and sad instrumentals

but, its just my opinion. no use to argue about it.

Edited by DoubleRainboom

i think meteor shower is actually sadder,  here's hope is upbeat and they sound happy

meteor shower has less lyrics and sad instrumentals

but, its just my opinion. no use to argue about it.

That's okay, really. :) Just something I feel about here's hope but actually kind of happy that you know Owl City because I do not know many who does. xD 

(edited)

That's okay, really. :) Just something I feel about here's hope but actually kind of happy that you know Owl City because I do not know many who does. xD 

to be honest the first time i heard the song was through a flip note XD

if you don't know what that is its something from the Nintendo dsi. and Japan said: were making another one for the 3ds

but in japan some idiots posted inappropriate stuff so now UK and USA have to wait. ugh. gets on my nerves

Edited by DoubleRainboom

to be honest the first time i heard the song was through a flip note XD

if you don't know what that is its something from the Nintendo dsi. and Japan said: were making another one for the 3ds

but in japan some idiots posted inappropriate stuff so now UK and USA have to wait. ugh. gets on my nerves

Thanks, just searched it up before I read the second part, but okay. Must really suck, huh?

(edited)

Thanks, just searched it up before I read the second part, but okay. Must really suck, huh?

yeah. i sold my DSI  a year ago and flip notes were so much fun to  do and now I've waited about a year for this game

Japan is so lucky. they even have their own Pokemon arcade games!

Edited by DoubleRainboom

yeah. i sold my DSI  a year ago and flip notes were so much fun to  do and now I've waited about a year for this game

Japan is so lucky. they even have their own Pokemon arcade games!

Oh, gosh, that sucks. Just how long time? If it helps there's surely other games to enjoy and do in the mean time. 

Believe me my mom complains about that I've should have been born in Japan for numerous reasons.

(edited)

Oh, gosh, that sucks. Just how long time? If it helps there's surely other games to enjoy and do in the mean time. 

Believe me my mom complains about that I've should have been born in Japan for numerous reasons.

june 2013-march 2014

i'm glad Pokemon x and y were released worldwide at the same time. i already beat the game, but i love to evolve pokemon

Edited by DoubleRainboom