Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Music that Brings Tears to Your Eyes

Le Kvlt Dawn

june 2013-march 2014

i'm glad Pokemon x and y were released worldwide at the same time. i already beat the game, but i love too evolve pokemon

Oh, that's a long time to wait...

I think about the first four notes of this song and I'm weeping. Like full blown tears!

Actually anything from that series has me in a puddle of face leakage.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, it dosent bring a tear to my eye. But a song that depresses the f*ck out of me is Mad World. Not only is it a sad song to begin with, but I was listening to it right after finding out a girl I liked and talked to frequently got a boyfriend without even telling me! Over it now (obviously) but I think I may even had been listening to Mad World when I found out. I realize its a stupid thing to be upset about, but the feeling never left that song for me.

Why do I still have it on my iPod...

Edited by Appleloosa
  • Brohoof 1

From Medal of Honor Frontlines, Arnhem Knights is a song that would always bring me to tears, first time I played it I had to stop, for tears were running down my face, and it made me understand September 1944, where British and German soldiers were could up in the maelstrom of violence, Michael Giacchino did an outstanding job composing this track.

I gotta say this.....what I was impressed about with ACE Combat Zero was the entire soundtrack.  Love the way the guitar is played.  Sounds like your in the Spanish countries, :D  Very Acoustic.   So I want to second that song.

(edited)

I think about the first four notes of this song and I'm weeping. Like full blown tears!

Actually anything from that series has me in a puddle of face leakage.

Oh jesus... CLANNAD is my all-time favorite anime, manga, and game. It's just...

MLP and CLANNAD are the places I've tried to build myself from. It's worked so far.

Edit: Oh my god this was the song from when Okazaki proposed to Nagisa after that absolute disaster with his father...

Edited by Sekhayet
  • Brohoof 1

Oh jesus... CLANNAD is my all-time favorite anime, manga, and game. It's just...

Edit: Oh my god this was the song from when Okazaki proposed to Nagisa after that absolute disaster with his father..

Actually I think that was The Place Where Wishes Come True not The Place Where Wishes Come True 2  this one plays when Ushio says the two saddest lines in anime, "First thing from papa." and "Sanae said there are two places you can cry, in the bathroom and in papa's arms." Uggdvftkkgdeefbnufsaawqscjiop I'm dead now to many feels...

True True Friend did for some reason, Yeah I'm a sensitive person 

Same here I get tearful when it hits the kind of reprise after everyone fixes their cutie marks!

• Brohoof 2

This song takes me way back to my childhood. The nostalgia levels are definitely over the top whenever I hear it. I always have to hold in my tears whenever I hear it since it takes me back to a time when I could just sit down and play video games without the worries of real life.

• Brohoof 1

If this doesn't make you cry... nothing will. This makes me cry every time I hear it. It never fails..

It's about the September 11th attacks and this little girl talking about how she misses her dad.

• Brohoof 1