Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Question: how many shit can you pack into the luggage?

As far as I know, most ponies have never born clothes in their life. So most probably their luggage will just be their essentials so it shouldn't be more than one suitcase.

As much as you practically and absolutely need. Unless you're Ganaram (who does wear clothing) or someone making deliveries, I can't imagine any more than one or two luggage bags worth of stuff. Probably something to draw with, or if you're like me, puzzles.

And as a news flash, the RP thread will be created sometime tomorrow night.

And in case you live somewhere on the other side of the world with respect to where I live,... GMT-7.

• Brohoof 1

I@, phew! just in time! well I have Beat's page ready :) ...I'm forcing you to see my thread if you want to find my OC page http://mlpforums.com/topic/35615-beat-spark-is-not-just-a-pretty-face/ (no, really, see his thread! ;) )

Or, you could be like Rarity and kill the luggage colt by making him carry extra-ordinary amounts of clothes.

actually my OC is similar to Rarity, so he needs a considerable ammount of luggage
  • Brohoof 1

have you any pony noticed it's all stallions in this rp? no one just me i'm just saying alright ok i'll shut up now

I don't see any problem with that, it's just a train ride. And the males characters seems very fitting for the kind of game

have you any pony noticed it's all stallions in this rp? no one just me i'm just saying alright ok i'll shut up now

>implying there will be only passengers on the train

Don't forget that there must be crews to maintain the train

I call dibs on the waitress

(edited)

I don't see any problem with that, it's just a train ride. And the males characters seems very fitting for the kind of game

The alternative would be for me to use another character: Gem. Some of you guys may know who Gem is, but she's my secondary character, like how Beat Spark is to Motion Spark. It's just that I've yet to reinitiate her as a full-fledged character again.

Don't forget that there must be crews to maintain the train

The one guy shovelling the coal, and the one guy who cooks/serves the food for the dining cars. Not exactly characters of significant notice, but not RP characters either, only ponies whose presence is assumed. Refrain from disturbing them in a mean and obnoxious manner. Flirting with the female employees or asking where the bathroom is doesn't constitute as disturbing.

Let's go through a run-down of how each participant's character is going about:

- Ganaram: Revisiting his past

- Jade: Along for the ride...?

- Draco: Delivering packages on a broken wing

- Nocturnal: Tired of usual life and needs a change of lifestyle

- Beat: Along for the ride...?

- Electrobolt: For the thrill of adventure

- Sandweaver: On a vacation

Earth-Pegasus-Unicorn ratio: 2:2:3

Male-Female ratio: 7:0

Questions:

- Are you OK with the stops I selected, or do you want another stop to be added? I'm planning on adding Canterlot to the list, but we'd need to "smuggle" one of the characters (cough @Jadefire cough).

- What do you guys want for a final destination?

Edited by GDO29Anagram
  • Brohoof 1

- Are you OK with the stops I selected, or do you want another stop to be added? I'm planning on adding Canterlot to the list, but we'd need to "smuggle" one of the characters (cough Jadefire cough).

We can cover him in coal to hide his coat o_o

The stops are okay, but a supposedly major city like Manehattan can do something nice

Anything could work for me

(edited)

The stops are okay, but a supposedly major city like Manehattan can do something nice

Anything could work for me

I thought about hiding in a crate. Poor Jade...

I had planned the stops to go through many of the known western towns, but I can squeeze in Manehattan (right after Canterlot), and after that, the train will head west.

And I had originally planned Miramare (The pony equivalent of Miramar, San Diego, home to a military base) to be the final stop, for anyone else who was wondering.

Edited by GDO29Anagram

Jade's official reason is that he's going to Salt Lick to visit his family, though his actual reason is that he intends to dig up information on an ancestor of his he recently learned about.

The ancestor part isn't really important, though. That's just the reason I'm using for why he's on the train.

I thought about hiding in a crate. Poor Jade...

At least he's not going the Sherlock Holmes route.

I don't mind as long as I get to rp i'm fine with it. and adding romance to the mix works well too*chuckles slightly*

Even though all our characters are male...x3

Miramare works, though there's probably a good chance this RP might go off the rails (figuratively and possibly literally) and some point before the end.

the locations seems fine, I would like Canterlot to be added, if you need more locations, it could be Los Pegasus (equivalent of Los Angeles /Hollywood), but I'm fine either way.

I'm having an idea, I want to do some of my posts with drawings because that way it would be more fun, if you guys can do the same it would be really cool too.

I'm not going to do any BIG awesome drawing, just silly drawings explaining my part of the story, you could use paint if you like. well I hope you guys like my idea.

(edited)

To accommodate more activity than just getting down and taking a breather (or peeing out three litres of accumulated sass), I've designated certain stops where you can get down and actually enjoy the town's sights and whatnot. At refuelling points, you have an hour or two until the train leaves again, and at major stops, you have a day until the train leaves.

The list of stops are as follows:

- Ponyville (Initial starting point)

- Canterlot (Refuelling only)

- Appaloosa (Refuelling only)

- Salt Lick City (Major stop)

- Las Pegasus/Pegas (Major stop)

- 29H (Refuelling only)

- Miramare/San "Di-Neigh-go" (Major stop, end stop)

That sound OK?

And since I'm gonna busy tonight, I might start the RP tomorrow rather than tonight.

Edited by GDO29Anagram
  • Brohoof 2

But what the hay is Salt Lick City?

Oh, and there is no onboard toilet? That's kinda hard Posted Image

Salt Lake City.

Oh, and there are bathrooms (luckily for Ganaram). The only time you'd need to get offboard to pee is if the bathroom's occupied or out of order, or if you're too lazy to go to the bathroom because it's on the far end of the train.

Ganaram, lol.....every 3 of 10 of your posts are about having to go to pee, what's your thing with peeing and full bladders?

Running gag. Explaining further would haul things up here.

-----

Anyway, as I said, I'll be busy tonight, so I can't start the RP until tomorrow. I may be able to create a draft of the first RP post, but I won't able to post it until tomorrow, luckily tomorrow afternoon.

And let me ask again for confirmation, is everyone OK with the lineup of stops?