Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

@, I'm fine with the stops, I visualized Canterlot as a final and a full destination, but it wouldn't make sense because only Beat Spark would be allowed to stay :D (what a jerk I am XD)

and I've seen you talking about pee before the RP, I don't know what it's so mysterious about it.

Edited by Motion Spark

And let me ask again for confirmation, is everyone OK with the lineup of stops?

Looks good enough to me :3 Pretty much looking forward to this starting up and seeing things start rolling :P

Oh i agree with*jokingly* the hobo pony.I'm just joking jadefire i know your character's not a hobo pony

Since when did I become a hobo? :(

Anyway, the lineup of stops seems good enough to me. Though anything could happen before we reach the end of the line, I think.

• Brohoof 1

yeah i'm fine with the stops and plus jadefire i'm joking when i called your character a hobo pony.

I'm kind of lost in the RP world, what exactly a hobo pony is? because I'm rather clueless in the matter. :/

I'm kind of lost in the RP world, what exactly a hobo pony is? because I'm rather clueless in the matter. :/

a pony who is a hobo you know like the old train riding hobos in those old movies.i'm just joking about his character being smuggled in calling his character a pony hobo
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

How about during the journey, the train route passes through a rather dangerous route where there is a chance of...Dragons? :3

there's always a chance of dragons when you take the train in equestria but i do not know if there will be a dragon migration

It wouldn't be the right time for a dragon migration, anyway.

On the other hand, what other migratory animals would you expect there to be? Butterflies? (Poor butterflies...) If so, sticking your head out the window is ill-advised.

Edited by GDO29Anagram

sticking your head out the window is ill-advised.

Wut. There is no lamp post anywhere from the show o_o

what other migratory animals would you expect there to be?

Anything is fine, it's your RP :P

As long as there is no human migration Posted Image

Wut. There is no lamp post anywhere from the show o_o

Anything is fine, it's your RP :P

As long as there is no human migration Posted Image

Track switches, gravity, and having a bug splatter all over your face. Oh, and human migration? Don't count on it. :P

And,... http://mlpforums.com/topic/35740-rp-train-ride-headed-west/

Honestly I was just making a joke about that dragon migration thing I mean trying to lighten up the mood.

Either way, no worries. I think a butterfly migration could be more likely, or maybe a dust particle migration...

I kinda liked the dragon migration idea... :(

Anyway, in no particular order: butterflies, malumai, changelings, dragons, cockatrices.

Also, I'll make a post in the RP proper later tonight.

hey I'm following both this and the game thread, and I don't seem to get any notification with any of them, could it be a bug in the site?

Did you make sure to check the option to receive site notifications in the settings page? Just checking

hey I'm following both this and the game thread, and I don't seem to get any notification with any of them, could it be a bug in the site?

You mean notifications from each reply? Try enabling the notification hook when you followed the thread, and the one in your notification settings

And holy damn Beat Spark is tall o_o

Did you make sure to check the option to receive site notifications in the settings page? Just checking

You mean notifications from each reply? Try enabling the notification hook when you followed the thread, and the one in your notification settings

I see that I don't get notification from the RP forum, because all my other notifications works just fine, and yes I checked the option to receive notifications inmediately. is this reason enough to open a support ticket? :huh:

And holy damn Beat Spark is tall o_o

it is now that you find out about this? XD ...I made 3 art threads of him already XD

I've done my post. We're all aboard. The train is moving. And I wonder what surprises are in store for our passengers and train staff....

No it isn't; I didn't say it was. Half of the passengers aren't even on the train yet. Once all of them are either on board or at the station, then I'll call it.

No it isn't; I didn't say it was. Half of the passengers aren't even on the train yet. Once all of them are either on board or at the station, then I'll call it.

Oh dang. I forgot the rules. >_>. I'll go change that right now.

P.S: So, at the refueling stops, if we are late, is there any chance of us catching up with the train?

EDIT: Post's been edited, sorry about the inconvenience.

Edited by The Awesome One

P.S: So, at the refueling stops, if we are late, is there any chance of us catching up with the train?

If you're late, you have to wait for the next train. There are other ways of catching up that don't necessarily involve waiting for another train, but I wouldn't go too over-the-top with it. Perhaps something like...

But definitely not the fastest method. With the starting point, however, it won't be like that. Too early to start leaving anypony else behind.