Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You can go to equestria but there is a price attached

silvadel

As the basic pony type of your choice BUT  

468 users have voted

1. 1. You must do the following upon arrival -- which ones are acceptable?

• You would have to serve 2 years as a guard pony
    • You would have to serve 5 years as a guard pony
    • You would have to marry twilight sparkle
    • You would have to marry rainbow dash
    • You would have to marry the great and powerful trixie
    • You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Celestia asked of you
    • You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Luna asked of you
    • You would have to swear an oath to protect Equestria
    • You would have to live in los pegasus and never go to ponyville or canterlot
    • You would have to agree to not bother the mane 6 or the princesses
    • You would have to spend 5 years helping fluttershy with her animals
    • You would have to spend 2 years with equestria's historians answering any questions asked about earth
    • You would have to spend 5 years serving ponyville in your best capacity
    • You would have to spend 5 years as Pinkie Pie's assistant
    • You would have to spend 5 years as Prince Blueblood's assistant
    • You would have to do a very dangerous task in the Everfree Forest
    • You would have to be purified by the elements of harmony first

These are my choices and I believe that I could follow through for them.

You would have to serve 5 years as a guard pony--- This is one of them that I'm more apprehensive of,I mean this would be like  "Yes, just... Stand here all day and do nothing."

You would have to marry rainbow dash--- This is a punishment? I mean RD is the best of the mane 6!

You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Celestia asked of you--- This would fall around the line of my other duties as guard. Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem pledging my services to someone/pony?

You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Luna asked of you--- Look above

You would have to swear an oath to protect Equestria--- I would get one of the Canterlot blacksmiths to forge me a blade worthy of Valhalla!!!! My enemy's would perish at my blade!!!!!

You would have to spend 2 years with equestria's historians answering any questions asked about earth--- Meh. Just sounds kinda boring.

You would have to spend 5 years serving ponyville in your best capacity--- This kinda falls under what I was doing above. And besides it would give me something to do

You would have to do a very dangerous task in the Everfree Forest--- I've already said. I just need a blade worthy of Valhalla!!! 

• Serve five years as a Royal Guard.. so easy.

• I would have to marry the Great and Powerful Trixie

Swear an oath to do whatever Luna tells me to do

Spend five years helping Fluttershy with her animals

Answer questions about Earth asked by Equestrian Historians, for 2 years

Spend five years as Pinkie Pie's assistant. FUN!

I chose a guard pony for 2 years because it seems like a year goes by fast in Equestria with the first seasonal episode being Winter Wrap Up and the next one is Fall Weather Friends. If I could choose another one it would be Pinkie Pie's assistant. Why? Because of the PARTIES!!! 

• 2 months later...

For me, I'd marry RD, swear an oath to protect Equestria, answer questions about Earth while staying with Equestria's historians for 2 years and spend 5 years not only helping Ponyville to my greatest capacity but also being Pinkie's assistant.  I can handle that.

I would definitely spend my time helping Fluttershy with the animals.  :D that would be my dream job anyways, and Fluttershy is one of my favorites.  That's not even a con for me.

• Brohoof 1

Why can't I marry Luna? XD Some of these aren't so bad, some are actually pretty nice. I wouldn't mind doing most of these things, the oath to Luna, would be the first choice. Not interacting with them, the dangerous task, and being bluebloods assistant are the only ones I probably wouldn't choose. 

Maybe hanging with Prince Blueblood wouldn't be so much a bad idea if he would benefit from that somehow and become a better pony ;-) What do you think? Any ideas of how to teach him to be a gentlecolt? ;-) Also, this would be a good test to see whether you're friendly enough to stay in Equestria ;->

• 3 weeks later...

I'll either protect Equestria or marry the very Great and Powerful and sexy Trixie. :3 Serving as a guard for two years wouldn't be so bad either.

1. So in short, I would swear and oath to protect Equestria and the whole world of the FiM universe
  2. I may want to marry the very Great, Powerful and sexy Trixie because I like how hot they make her in the fan art, and she seems to have changed a bit, but I would to be a mare.
  3. Yes, I would spend two years with Equestria's historians, and tell them all the bad truths about human kind, and the bad things that are still going on such as, racism, government hiding cures and helpful medicine from the people, the government and military accusing foreign people of being terrorist when all they were really trying to do was protect their home, corruption of the people, among other things in hopes that it'll get Luna, Celestia, Cadence, and even Princess Celestia fired up enough to go to war against Earth in a few short years later, and by that time, all my year oaths will be paid.
  4. I will also do a very dangerous task in the Everfree Forest, I want action, danger, excitement and some violence in my life to get braver.
Edited by Echo Narcissa

I selected

You would have to marry the great and powerful trixie Oh boy :blush: 

You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Celestia asked of you

You would have to be purified by the elements of harmony first

I would happily pay 5 years of service to Ponyville, protect Equestria to the death, do something dangerous in the Everfree and be cleansed by the Elements, because firstly, being purified would mean being cleansed of all my past sins, mistakes and crimes on Earth. A fresh start, in other words. Secondly, serving Ponyville to my full capacity would mean meeting everypony who lives there, and that would be a very high privilege for me. Thirdly, every human being's foremost duty is to protect his fellow man, his home, and his family. If I were to do the same for Equestria, it would be to the death, to Tartarus, and back. In other words, it would be one of the highest honours ever to defend Equestria. Lastly, risking my life in the Everfree would obviously mean that I've been asked by the princesses to do this task for them, and I happily would, because Luna is my best pony princess, I would have immense respect for Celestia as the head honcho (honchess?), and it would link to protecting Equestria and serving Ponyville as well. Killing three birds with one stone, is it not? (Don't worry Fluttershy, I wasn't being literal when I said that) 

• 1 month later...

None of them seem all that bad...  Lets take a look and see if I would choose them.

You must do the following upon arrival -- which ones are acceptable?

1. You would have to serve 2 years as a guard pony.

YAY here 5 min and I have a job!  and from what I see in the comics and show, guard feels like more of a visual deterrent than actual fighting job.

2. You would have to serve 5 years as a guard pony

Same but 5 years.

3. You would have to marry twilight sparkle.

Does not seem that bad, I like the curious type.

4. You would have to marry rainbow dash.

I don't see this one working out for me.  RD "I'm totaly awsome!"  Me- "Yes Dear..."

5. You would have to marry the great and powerful trixie.

Ahh fun times to be had with a clash of Great Egos.  

6. You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Celestia asked of you

Sure. Celestia seems like a benevolent Leader.  Now if it was Molly....  Still yes.

7. You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Luna asked of you.

Great FUN is to be had!  Let us Go with great HASTE!

8. You would have to swear an oath to protect Equestria

Defend the Land you love!

9. You would have to live in los pegasus and never go to ponyville or canterlot

How about Appleloosea or Mainhatten ( I know bad spelling)?  Still I would miss Applejack....

10.  You would have to agree to not bother the mane 6 or the princesses

But...  Applejack .... 

11. You would have to spend 5 years helping fluttershy with her animals

HAHA I have that beat! I've spent the past 7 years helping take care of my Wife's Animals !!  

12. You would have to spend 2 years with equestria's historians answering any questions asked about earth

Sure, If you trust my memory of World history.   Can I bring them a link to WIKI or something and have them figure it out?

13. You would have to spend 5 years serving ponyville in your best capacity

Sure sonds good to me.

14. You would have to spend 5 years as Pinkie Pie's assistant.

Um...  what exactly would I be doing?

15. You would have to spend 5 years as Prince Blueblood's assistant

I don't think He would survive the first year....

16. You would have to do a very dangerous task in the Everfree Forest

Bring it.   I do get to bring a gun and sword right?

17. You would have to be purified by the elements of harmony first

The elements can try but I doubt they can purify my corrupted mind.   The internet is engraved deep In my soul, I have seen what other dare not dream. 

• Brohoof 1