Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You can go to equestria but there is a price attached

silvadel

As the basic pony type of your choice BUT  

468 users have voted

1. 1. You must do the following upon arrival -- which ones are acceptable?

• You would have to serve 2 years as a guard pony
    • You would have to serve 5 years as a guard pony
    • You would have to marry twilight sparkle
    • You would have to marry rainbow dash
    • You would have to marry the great and powerful trixie
    • You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Celestia asked of you
    • You would have to swear an oath to do ANYTHING Luna asked of you
    • You would have to swear an oath to protect Equestria
    • You would have to live in los pegasus and never go to ponyville or canterlot
    • You would have to agree to not bother the mane 6 or the princesses
    • You would have to spend 5 years helping fluttershy with her animals
    • You would have to spend 2 years with equestria's historians answering any questions asked about earth
    • You would have to spend 5 years serving ponyville in your best capacity
    • You would have to spend 5 years as Pinkie Pie's assistant
    • You would have to spend 5 years as Prince Blueblood's assistant
    • You would have to do a very dangerous task in the Everfree Forest
    • You would have to be purified by the elements of harmony first

I'd be a guard pony for as long as they wanted--it's not like they have to do much besides stand around and look impressive. Swearing an oath to protect Equestria probably comes along with that (not that they're very good at it), so that would be fine. Marrying Twilight Sparkle wouldn't be a negative at all for me--quite the opposite. I'd be happy to serve the princesses--good and kind leadership is one of the things I like about Equestria. Answering questions about Earth would be kind of fun, as would being Pinkie Pie's assistant. Serving Ponyville would be absolutely fine too.

Since there are more I would do than I wouldn't do, I will just say which ones those are. I would NOT accept:

Mary RD/Trixie, never go to Ponyville or Canterlot, not bother the M5 or Princesses, and Blueblood can go away (far away).

Most of these aren't even really half bad, at least to me.

Edited by bronislav84

Well, doing whatever the Diarch's of Equestria (Luna and Celestia) ask of me, as well as swearing to protect Equestria makes sense, in effect I'd be swearing Vassalage, which if I went to Equestria without having any limitations imposed on me I would do anyway. There's no better way of gaining a non-elected ruler's trust. I'd also happily talk to the historians about Earth, I'm a historian myself, so it's only fair if information is shared. I'd also willingly give Fluttershy a hand.

I wouldn't go at all, and here's why:

1. I'd really have no option but to take to take a job that fit my cutie mark

2. you should never meet your heroes--you'll likely be disappointed  :dry:

3. Equestria is a land where monsters actually exist. I don't know about you, but I'd rather not live in a world where there's a chance I'd be eaten by a Chimera 

Some of these are positive!

Two years with historians? I get to be treated like I'm the token black human guy! I could create propaganda and convince everypony of how bad my school bullies were!

Marry Trixie, Rainbow Dash or Twilight...hay yeah!

Purified by the Elements of Harmony? Hay yeah!

Pinkie Pie's assistant? A job given to me, on job training, good paycheck and no qualifications? What?

I could even accept not bothering the mane six. Starlight exists. :P

Edited by Vlazamal

• 1 month later...

Most of these would not be so bad, some of them would be great.

Of course you could get stuck with a Russian Roulette  system where one of these choices was assigned randomly to you.

I would cover myself in raw meat and run screaming through the Everfree forest if I got assigned to Blueblood though.

The're all kinda acceptable to me except:
_You would have to marry Twilight Sparkle, rainbow Dash and Trixie  because it's sounds like a forced wedding, i like them but i'm not in love  :confused: 
_You would have to live in los pegasus and never go to ponyville or canterlot, this is just INIMAGINABLE, no way that could happen !
_You would have to agree to not bother the mane 6 or the princesses, the same as before, no way ! The're my hero !
_You would have to spend 5 years as Prince Blueblood's assistant, I don't understand why this character exist  :D 

The other choices seems pretty logic, I mean serving as a pony guard to show your loyalty and motivation. I'll do anything for Celestia and Luna, my loved queens ! I love animals so i'll help fluttershy ! I'll be happy to teach our history to the historian. I'll serve ponyville with honor and pleasure.  I'll also help Pinkie ! I'm not afraid of spooky forest so BRING IT ON !
And finally, I don't really understand what the purification involve but that cannot be that bad right ? Right ? :awuh: 

This only problem is, 2 and 5 years of guard pony, 5 years with fluttershy 2 years with historian, 5 years of serving, 5 years as Pinki's assistant.
That's 24 years old, that's a very looong time !

• 8 months later...

I would gladly allow myself to be purified by the Elements of Harmony, if that means cleansing my heart of all that makes being a human not so desirable.

I'm fine with serving Celestia and Luna. I would just ask that I get time to actually sleep. :P

While I'm not a huge animal lover, I could see myself working with Fluttershy. Though I would dread working with Angel...

Working with historians sounds alright. I would have plenty to teach them.

And serving Ponyville? Well, Ponyville is where the action is and where the most interesting ponies live. Sure, I'll work.

I would agree to leave the mane 6 and princesses alone, that way I could do whatever I pleased. I can live without harassing the important ponies. :lol: 

• 8 months later...

Well I went with marry Trixie cause that's more of an incentive than anything else. I would serve Luna because, well it's Luna I would do that anyway. Swear to defend Equestria, as I would do that anyway, I mean it would be my home and the home of those I care for. And the historian bit, I would like the chance to compare notes.

however I'm good on the whole 'purified' bit I still don't like the whole getting zapped good thing

Edited by kaiser5578

I don't care what the price is.  I'm not even reading it.  I'll pay it.  Whatever it is.  I'll chop off my hand.  I'll gouge out my eyes.  I'll sell my family.  I'll sell my soul.  I'll kill myself.  Anything.  Just take me away from this mortal coil and bring me to Equestria.  I'd rather be a rock in Equestria than a King on Earth.

...Okay, now I'm curious what the price is...

Heh.  Okay.  I just clicked em all. They're all acceptable.  Being Blueblood's assistant would suck, but it wouldn't be so bad knowing that once it was over, I could go about my merry way.  The only one that would really suck would be never being able to go to Ponyville, but it would still be better than this sh*t.  Marrying Trixie would suck, too, but it wouldn't mean that we'd have to spend any time together.  Could just be a wedding on paper only, y'know?

"You would have to spend 2 years with equestria's historians answering any questions asked about earth"

Sure! We can could talk about WW1, which alone is worth at least 6 months of discussions~! :catface:

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I were allowed to travel between Earth and Equestria as I pleased, I would choose to do a dangerous Task in the Everfree Forest. It would most likely be a lot less time consuming than some of the other conditions, though it would definitely be the most risky.

(edited)

All I have to do is marry Twilight Sparkle in order to live in Equestria? :ooh:

I suppose I can make that sacrifice. :-P

Edited by Sparklefan1234