Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

Despite all of the choices out there, I'd want my OC to have my own voice, so it's true to my character, but we all know, Morgan Freeman would be an excellent choice.

But still, I go with my own.

• Brohoof 7

Hmmmm, WELLL as for me, Doctor XFizzle, it would be David Tennant if he cannot be the voice for Doctor Hooves. See, he would've said "WELLL" in his awesome 10th Doctor voice.

As for Wingnut it would have to be a VA with a tomboyish voice so I don't know who would fit the bill who isn't already on the show.

• Brohoof 2

I would actually voice Rain myself to be honest, because she's my little baby and I wouldn't want anyone messing her up.

(I'm very attached to my OC...)

For my OC Sebastian, Mark Ruffalo :wub:

Have to think of more now *laughs*

My character Autumn Breeze is shy and quiet, but can be brave when he needs to be. I think Elijah Wood would be a good voice for him.

As for Slendermane (not original, but I think it still counts), He doesn't need a voice. He is the strong, silent, extradimensional monster type.

Midnight Seeker is my OC, my own pony persona. Other characters I've created have different voices in my head, but anyone who I create to stand in for me has my own voice (although not my manner as they tend to have key differences in their personalities from me).

*Count Toxin would be a young Christopher Lee and Mother Eldritch would be Helen Mirren)*

Edited by Midnight Seeker

Given the different effects being a pony would have on my voice, it would probably end up sounding different. Honestly, a bit like Rainbow Dash from The Mentally Advanced Series, with a little bit of intelligence added.

I'd love to voice my own OC or any character i just love to act id say i might not be the best but its just something that's always caught my attention to take on the life and role of someone else or something else to give it life to give it meaning, id love to do that with my own Voice acting

I can't find the name of the person who voices Trip, from the interactive-drama game Facade, but somewhy I've always imagined my OC Shooting Star with his voice... xD

Edit: Just found it, his name is Andy Bayiates.

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

I think Ashley Eckstein (voice of Ahsoka Tano) would be a great voice actor for Krystal. Mae Whitmen (voice of Katara) would be good too.

And as for Martin Lockheed, I'd want Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark).

Morgan Freeman. Nuff said. He has the godliest voice on the planet. So fucking badass. It's delicious to my ears. mmm

Anyways, either that or Myself.

• Brohoof 2

I would love my OC Silver Starlite to be vouced by me cause it is my own, but my male, Shadow Fox, i would LOVE to be voiced by Vic Mignognia because he is my favorite voice actor. i think i would die happy if one of my OC's was voiced by him. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

My OC´s somehow a copy of myself so it would be just natural for me to voice her on my own. But my voice´s too horrible and my OC doesn´t deserve it.

The only one who comes on my mind is Mayo Oyaman - can´t remember anyone else.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw

by the way.. that song´s amazing.

If I had an OC, possible voices for him would be Steve Cummings, Vincent Price, George Clooney, or Sam the Sham.

Otherwise, I'd say it would just have to be me.

Edited by Vy'drach

I would not be able to do any vocie acting of my own. I hate the sound of my voice on a mic.

Besides, I always imagined Susntream with the voice of John Burgmeier when he did Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho).

I know this voice sounds a bit more serious, but this is what I'm going for with him based on his backstory.

Despite all of the choices out there, I'd want my OC to have my own voice, so it's true to my character, but we all know, Morgan Freeman would be an excellent choice.

But still, I go with my own.

Yea, I'd probably pick myself too. Although my voice sounds horrible over audio recording, I'd still probably pick myself. xD