Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bit of faith restored!

TheFabulousPony

Okay, so I was at work (in a pharmacy), I got sent to work the till instead of the prescription desk (which is like being sent to the dungeon lol). So I was there about half an hour when a lady and her two little girls came to the counter. One of the girls was about 4-5 the other about 7-9 (I guess). I noticed they were playing around and chasing each other, then they made their way to the till and I heard the little one hiss and the other pretended to hit her with a sword. Then a bit later I heard her say:

"I'm a creeper!" and the other say "Creepers don't have arms!" then pretended to hit her with a pickaxe

I laughed almost hysterically at it, almost in disbelief that they play minecraft, then the mother laughed and said that they were into minecraft right now and their brothers got them into it lol. I laughed and said I am as well and she left.

tl;dr... Two under 10 year old girls came into my work "playing" minecraft (Steve vs. Creeper haha), mother said they are really in love with the game, play it constantly. I laughed and said I do to. Faith restored, hurrah.

Just thought I would share that anyhow, made me laugh, restored a bit of faith in humanity for me :P

• Brohoof 3

Awwww! How cute! I'm only able to play minecraft on the XBOX. I'm never able to connect to Minecraft.net for some reason, though it doesn't bother me. I'm glad you shared this! It's truly adorable. Edited by xTwilightSparkle

That is so awesome! I wish that would happen to me sometime. Nobody near me plays minecraft much and it's hard to relate to people when talking of games.

Edited by Jverne

Awwww! How cute! I'm only able to play minecraft on the XBOX. I'm never able to connect to Minecraft.net for some reason, though it doesn't bother me. I'm glad you shared this! It's truly adorable.

Hahaha Same here, I play it on Xbox at the moment because my computer died :< And yush, it is adorable :P made my day

That is so awesome! I wish that would happen to me sometime. Nobody near me plays minecraft much and it's hard to relate to people when talking of games.

I know what you mean lol I live in a crappy place to relate to people about MLP and such, I know a few who play MC at least
  • Brohoof 1

Hahaha Same here, I play it on Xbox at the moment because my computer died :< And yush, it is adorable :P made my day

I know what you mean lol I live in a crappy place to relate to people about MLP and such, I know a few who play MC at least

I'm actually playing it right now! xD haha. And aww. I'm sorry about your computer. :c Must really suck not being able to play in on the computer.

I'm actually playing it right now! xD haha. And aww. I'm sorry about your computer. :c Must really suck not being able to play in on the computer.

It.. is... horrifying :P lol I cant play any games on it at all.. I usually just play Age of Empires, Empire: Total War, Rome: Total War, Sims 3 and Minecraft lol But now I cant play anything. It blows.
  • Brohoof 1

Minecraft is actually quite a good game for kids to play compared to some of the ones you hear them playing, these days. It has that immense creativity possibility as well as some action with Steve vs. The Monsters.

Minecraft PISSED me off when it first came out lol. I never get around to playing with it anymore. :P

But that's great! A parent who's not PSYCHO over her kids playing computer games because they'll turn out to be "socially awkward" lol. This cheered me up. :)

This Minecraft thing has really taken off. I don't have a 360 (nor will I ever buy one) but I watched my friend play it for an hour and he showed off all the amazing stuff he'd built in his game. My favorite thing about it was the music. So calm and soothing. It seemed like the kind of game you could spend months or years on, like World of Warcraft.

This Minecraft thing has really taken off. I don't have a 360 (nor will I ever buy one) but I watched my friend play it for an hour and he showed off all the amazing stuff he'd built in his game. My favorite thing about it was the music. So calm and soothing. It seemed like the kind of game you could spend months or years on, like World of Warcraft.

Get it for PC. PC version is about 10x better.

Anyway, I got my 10 year old sister into Minecraft, as well, and she's pretty good. She mainly just plays creative, but does go on survival servers with her friends.

Two little girls playing minecraft in real life? that sounds to cute to be true :D . I don't play minecraft that much anymore, but that doesn't mean i don't love it, i just can't find the time to play it :( .

Anyway, it's good to see that there are some parents out there who doesn't think that video games makes children murderers when they grow up.