Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you make a bad moderator?

TheBronyHeart

How could I even be a moderator on this site? I'm just a baby!

lol, this argument can't be beaten. post-38649-0-32279400-1479964481.png

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

True that. Sometimes seeing what is happening behind the scenes may be really surprising.

There are some bad sides in being a moderator, that's true, but that's how things work almost everywhere. For example even firefighters don't have an easy job, though their will to help is stronger and rewarding, as it makes them feel good.

It just depends on personality ~

Edited by Rikifive

Bad moderator would be an understatement for me.  I would make Lord Tirek look like Barney the Dinosaur when it comes to moderating and....

Actually, scratch that.  I would be horrible because I wouldn't be paying attention to these forums.  XP

@@Pleasure, Yes, yes, I know what you mean. I wasn't implying anything.

There are many responsibilities coming with this, but that's a great chance to help the others and such. (=

Almost like Twilight becoming an alicorn - it's nice and stuff from the first look, but it's not easy all the time.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

I already worked as a moderator on a german MLP forum and after the feedback of other mods and users, I made a good job. But I don't would work as a moderator again. I don't have the time for it since I am on the university. And I am also not so active here in this forum anymore. 

Both yes and no. At the moment, no because I don't have any interest of being one. I have experiences from other places that left me with stress and disinterest for the site and becoming a moderator with such an opinion would only result in me doing shitty work. If I wanted to be one and actually had the time for it, then I think I would. I'm good at listening to all people during arguments, I know all the rules and stuff about the site since.. well.. I've been around since 2011, and I actually like to moderate. If you asked me the same question 3 years ago then probably not, haha.

Feld0 said I should be an admin so I would think not

lol remember this

• Brohoof 1

Probably not.

Yeah, i have a lot of free time and when it comes to looking around in the internet to see if something's going on i'm the best, but i'm also impulsive, prone to taking sides and i develop personal grudges faster than my hair grows(Typical capricorn, amirite?), overall i'd end up being WAY too biased to be a moderator.

I'd make for a real shitty moderator!

I mean, I'd send out notes to people who break the rules and lock threads whenever they ignore me. I'd even make them PM either me or another member of staff if they want the thread to remain open.

I'd be such a fascist despot in the Roleplay World....

Oh wait! :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Ha! I would make an awful moderator. I wouldn't even be considered for the position. I would be banning people left and right for not loving Naruto.

...wait

• Brohoof 2

Ha! I would make an awful moderator. I wouldn't even be considered for the position. I would be banning people left and right for not loving Naruto.

sig-4747292.Tiger1-sPzAbt503-02.jpg

put it into the french gears, we are so out of here!

(french gears being a joke for reverse or retreat #Only40'sKidsWouldRememberThis) 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Probably just ok I guess.

I did a 2 year stint as a mod on fairly big pokemon forum and think I did ok during my time there, got promoted and was involved with a few different areas, possibly would have still been doing it if I hadn't retired.

Don't think I'd want to do it anymore though, lot of time and hard work, being carefree is better.

I would probably be here more than I am now, if I were a moderator, and I would focus on helping people find the right place to post, rather than scare tactics. However, it might be the current times that are different from when this forum was first conceived, where stronger moderation might have been needed to uphold the peace.

I'm pretty active, interactive and not crossing the line, so I feel I'm doing just fine...in a term of keeping thing disorderly right @Randimaxis:bedeyes: 

I would be a wonderful mod. I would just make a few slight changes to the forum:

-It’s no longer called mlpforums. It’s 3:16forums.

-Every avatar will be a photo of me.

-Instead of “Moderator” under my name it would say “Dear Leader”

-Every holiday is replaced with Dear Leader Day

Spoiler

Every day is Dear Leader Day

-The letter v is banned.

-Instead of getting banished you just get stunned. Literally I mean. Like a stun gun.

-We would have a yearly survey:

What is your opinion on 3:16forums?

A. Never been better!

B. I love it!

C. Just take my money!

D. Can’t live without it!

• Brohoof 4

Nope! People cheese me off too much and I’d have to “set a good example” instead of telling them where to go.

Also I’d totally abuse my power to put Celestia and Ahuizotl EVERYWHERE. :squee:

• Brohoof 1