Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rise of a Hero

Strong Hooves

I've decided to share my very first fanfic I have ever written with you all on here. It has many good reviews from others who have read it before and I am confident that you all will love it. This includes one of my OCs, a pegasus stallion named Static. Below is the prologue to my fic, when you read the story, let me know what you think:)

Rise of a Hero

Prologue:

Escape… that was all that was racing through his mind… I’ve got to get away… get to Canterlot… warn Celestia… He pumped his wings harder as the pegasus sped through the air, trying desperately to escape the dark mass that was gaining on him. It would be a matter of time before the menacing Shadow would overtake him, and he knew in his weakened state, he would be no match. The pegasus raced through escape options in his mind, each seeming more impossible than the former, until an idea finally popped into his head, but it was risky. I have to do it, he thought, it’s my only chance, he closed his eyes and began to concentrate as he used the last of his strength to speed up even more. Come on come on… he urged himself mentally, and soon small sparks of electricity began to crackle at the end of his forehooves, he felt the last of his energy begin to deplete, and he prayed that he could last long enough to escape. The electricity began to intensify, and just as the Shadow was a mere inch away from the pegasus’ tail, his body burst into the form of a lightning bolt, blasting him far from harms reach and zooming him hundreds of miles across the sky. As if in surprise, the Shadow stopped abruptly, it was certain it had that pegasus in its grasp. Very well… the conscious Shadow thought, he got away for now, but I will find him again. His futile efforts to stop the inevitable is only a mere annoyance, one that I intend to erase permanently… and at that, the dark mass moved forward, slowly and menacingly, as if it was taking its sweet time, toward the direction that the pegasus disappeared too.

rise of a hero chapter 1.docx

rise of a hero chapter 2.docx

rise of a hero chapter 3.docx

rise of a hero chapter 4.docx

Rise of a hero chapter 5.docx

rise of a hero chapter 6.docx

rise of a hero chapter 7.docx