Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Top "Getting Pumped" song or genre?

Bronyponyfanatic

So I was wonderinf what everyponies favorite type of music is to get them pumped? I would name a specific song of mine but I like so many different things! But I can say that my favorite "getting pumped' genres are metal, and Harstyle ( a variation of techno music. best way to describe it)

• Brohoof 1

Two Steps from hell gets you so pumped, it's insane.

I always crank it up when I'm exercising, and I swear if every athlete listened to it steroids would be nonexistent.

Here's some for ya-

• Brohoof 8

I got two for ya. One for each of my favourite genres bruh.

Then theres this gem.

I play those before my Rugby game. Turns on God Mode for me anyway haha.

Theres alot more for me too but those are the ones that come to mind.

Edited by Galaxyzqt
  • Brohoof 4

The two songs that get me the most pumped, are Megadeth's Duke Nukem theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW_9SGrc4Oo

And Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otdHbA4GlSI

As for genres that get me pumped, can't go wrong with some fast electronic. Hardcore, speedcore, jumpstyle, s'all good usually.

• Brohoof 2

It's usually DnB and Hardcore that give me that pumped feeling, but a few Drumstep, Electro, Metal and Rock songs give the same effect. Most things high energy do really. Edited by Veiled Enigma
  • Brohoof 1

So I was wonderinf what everyponies favorite type of music is to get them pumped? I would name a specific song of mine but I like so many different things! But I can say that my favorite "getting pumped' genres are metal, and Harstyle ( a variation of techno music. best way to describe it)

God yes, hardstyle always makes me want to move. The beats are just sooooo amazing.

But I have a specific song that ALWAYS gets me going. An acid house track by Supersaw Hoover called The CMC Drop Acid.

http-~~-//soundcloud.com/supersawhoover/the-cmc-drop-acid

Edited by AJHunter

As for me my vote would go to Through the fire and the flames by Dragonforce:

but one of the most energetic songs out there:

Say what you want about WIld force s a season, but the theme song is one of my favourites.

• Brohoof 4

It was a hard choice, but This is war really gets me pumped for awesome stuff with its build up, Synx is just... well i like it because its like *Boom* And *Tsh* and all that good stuff ^.^ Edited by RealmReaver
  • Brohoof 1

Well, Celestiadamm. This is NOT going to be easy. Some songs that would make me all pumped up would be some already shown, like Welcome Home, Crazy Train, Through the Fire and Flames, This is War. But I do however, have some others that make this exact effect, this being one of them:

The Black Mages is an AWESOME band...

And the one song I find myself pumped up is:

Yes, I know the song because of Burnout 3 Takedown. Sue me :lol: . Other songs I'd like to mention is, pretty much every rocking Muse song, like Supermassive Black Hole and Panic Station. As for a genre that can pump me up...well...I dunno. Maybe Progressive Rock and most of rock songs, but it may also depend, because I CAN get pumped up from Blues songs, for example. B)

• Brohoof 2

Symphonic/Operatic Metal; things like Dragonforce and Nightwish. And by Nightwish, I mean when Tarja was still around. I haven't cared for them since she left.

There are plenty of game soundtracks that have the same effect. The Black Mages' remix of many Final Fantasy pieces are prime examples.

• Brohoof 2

Any songs that have a personal meaning of any kind.

Seriously, the spoken word section in this song just makes me ready for goddamn anything. Just listen to how intense he is! Fuck, how intense the entire song is!

AHHH IT'S WORKING ALREADY.

• Brohoof 1

And by Nightwish, I mean when Tarja was still around. I haven't cared for them since she left.

You make-a me so happy with that sentence.

This is a bit specific, but this song gets me want to play Condemned 2 and use nothing but my bare hands in it, just because of 4:42 to 4:55.

*WARNING* Lots of swearing in this one, and I mean lots.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RGfeXJ5KpM

• Brohoof 2

You make-a me so happy with that sentence.

Most people have the opposite reaction. You wouldn't believe how many Nightwish "fans" get mad when I say that. And they talk like Nightwish didn't exist or was worthless before Anette. She can sing well, I'll give her that, but I find nothing remarkable or distinct about her. You could give me a recording of Tarja singing anything and I would know it's her; not so much with Anette.

• Brohoof 1

Most people have the opposite reaction. You wouldn't believe how many Nightwish "fans" get mad when I say that. And they talk like Nightwish didn't exist or was worthless before Anette. She can sing well, I'll give her that, but I find nothing remarkable or distinct about her. You could give me a recording of Tarja singing anything and I would know it's her; not so much with Anette.

The problem I had with Anette is she can neither hit nor hold a note, and Nightwish had to completely change their sound to accomodate it. I wouldn't mind it so much if they didn't keep the name Nightwish, but without Tarja singing, it just isn't Nightwish anymore.

Epic orchestral music.

Especially this one

Every time I listen to it, I feel like the most badass person on earth. If I'm walking around, I break out into a full out sprint and my stamina is somehow increased.

• Brohoof 1

Epic orchestral music.

Especially this one

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3t6Y7zh1LU

Every time I listen to it, I feel like the most badass person on earth. If I'm walking around, I break out into a full out sprint and my stamina is somehow increased.

first time i listened to this, i nearly shat myself. (Is shat considered a curse word? I dont like cursing on MLP forums :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl6RZmM77zQ&feature=related

Lovin this track. Gets me pumped!

• Brohoof 1