Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite quotes.

Machiavelli, "I won't teach you how to get to heaven, I'll teach you how to avoid going to hell", "A state that does not trust it's citizens with weapons, does not trust it's citizens at all"

Here are some I've learned about "love", sex, and relationships. "Men want to be admired by the women they love, Women want to be loved by the men they admire", "When asked how each sex pursues the opposite, remember that men want the physical connection then the emotional connection, whilst women want the emotional connection then the physical connection."

Mmmm, chicken. What's that from?

It's generally said in Vegas, but the movie 21 brought it into pop culture. 

(Not sure if these are the exact words, but if you know where this is from, you get 20 free coolness points)
"Bring the banana!"
"Why?!"
"It's an excellent source of potassium!"

I recognize the quote, but I can't for the life of me remember where it's from. 

"Tomorrow is a mystery, yesterday is history, but today is a gift." - Captain Yoda of the SGC, on the Firefly, before he's about to fight Darth Gandalf from House Slytherin, who lives on planet Minbar.

^ If you can spot all the references you're getting a cookie from me.

Edited by Autism is Cute AF

• 4 weeks later...

"Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace" - Miami Connection

"Your face tastes like my happy place" - Lumpy Space Princess

• 1 month later...

Whatever happens, happens is the motto I tend to live by:^)

Here's a couple of my favorites:

"Most ponies thought the Sonic Rainboom was just an old mares tale, but that day, the day I discovered racing, I proved that the legends were true. I made the impossible happen!" - Rainbow Dash

"I will never be The King or the Intimidator, I'm just a guy from California who loved to race" - Jimmie Johnson 

• Brohoof 2

• “The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” ~Carl Sagan
  • "Election days come and go. But the struggle of the people to create a government which represents all of us and not just the one percent - a government based on the principles of economic, social, racial and environmental justice - that struggle continues." ~Bernie Sanders
  • "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it." ~Neil deGrasse Tyson
  • "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." ~Christopher Hitchens
  • "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I have lot of quotes from Warriors-book series (warrior cats) I like, two I have posted already, but here is some short ones, with pictures:

Spoiler

0c8b4c06656de805343d52baaa1fc12a.jpg33552d5ea2394c36ad70c66eec3e175d.jpgcf5520f8dd8df3b56ca91310922dbf74.jpg0f4e3c69892b879569ed49e1ff11bfec.jpg95edc13c9169cc546f90f824a0b978cb.jpg065d9182baa552920875362e5023c17c.jpg I know context is cats, but when you think about it, outside the context, most of them, are related to people. 

• 3 weeks later...