Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite quotes.

"When you do things right, ponies won't be sure you've done anything at all" 

I for one love this.. because its so damn true. Its simple to some.. but to me it means a lot

post-16621-0-95084700-1389906735_thumb.png

Edited by ~Princess Celestia~
  • Brohoof 2

"When you laugh, the world laughs with you. When you cry, you cry alone." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"I'm supposed to have given them five sacred laws. Five sacred laws! I've broken four of 'em meself. I'd have broken the fifth, but there's no sheep on board." - David Lister, Red Dwarf, Season 1 Ep 4.

"If he's you and you're him, and you're him and he's him, am I still me? Who's eating this chicken?" - Cat, Red Dwarf, Season 2, Ep 4.

Rimmer: "So, Kryten, you know this Inquisitor?"

Kryten: "Only as a myth. A dark fable, told around the flickering embers of a midnight fire, where ever hardened space dogs gather to drink fermented vegetable drinks and compete in tales of blood-chilling terror..."

Rimmer: "... a simple yes would have sufficed."

- Red Dwarf, Season 5 Ep 2.

"Everybody is a genius. But If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid."

- Albert Einstein

"Sometimes, we all just need to be shown a little kindness"

- Fluttershy, MLP:FiM Episode 2

"CAS be advised, the church is overrun. I'm still here, but I don't have anyone else."

"I presume you want Broken Arrow, do you confirm?"

"Confirmed. Broken Arrow. I've got enemies all over, all around."

"Confirmed."

"... Anyone on this radio channel? ... I don't know if anyone can hear me, but this is my story."

- Daneeka and Beagle, ShackTac

• Brohoof 2

i could write looooads of quotes from my favourite band... so i will:

"You can have what you want, if you want it like you need to breathe." - Can You Hear Me? -Poets of the Fall.

"In the end, it's never just the light you need." - Balance Slays the Demon - PotF

"Breathe your life in my shades of grey, or kill the lights as we fade away." - No End, No Beginning - PotF

"Look, the leaves are dead, the moment's gone, there's no surrender. Forever now unsaid, the words that might have warmed December" -Clevermind - PotF

"Some humor here, to fend off fear... and i'm a little more lost, oh dear." -Shallow - PotF

"You could slice the light right off my sun with your razor-blade caress of love." - The Distance - PotF

"Did I act like the fool 'cause i didn't know what to do when you gave me just a little bit more than i bargained for, a little too much in my hands, when my hands were tied." -The Ultimate Fling - PotF

"With no-one wearing their real face, It's a whiteout of emotion, And I've only got my brittle bones to break the fall. When the love in letters fade, It's like moving in slow motion, And we're already too late if we arrive at all. And then we're caught up in the arms race, An involuntary addiction, And we're shedding every value our mothers taught, So will you please show me your real face? Draw the line in the horizon, Cos I only need your name to recall the reasons why I fought" -War - PotF

"What is this Chill at my heel, that makes the protections i've built around my pseudo-world premiere? Tearing my utopian fiction apart, as it happens to just pass along." -Change - PotF

and finally: "I burn to make you understand. One wrong word, and it all may come crashing down; for the fates are devious by heart, the envy you, and your dreams, so they let you drown." -Heal My Wounds -PotF

Each of us lives independent and bound to our individual knowledge and our awareness all that is what we call reality however both knowledge and awareness are equivocal ones reality may be another's illusion we all live inside our own fantasy's - Itatchi Uchiha 

• Brohoof 1

Oh lord, I have so many... 

• "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter. And those who matter won't mind." - Dr. Seuss
  • "If we all did what we are capable of we would astound ourselves."- Thomas Edison
  • Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”- Mark Twain 

Ok a few more...

• "And to the skies I'd throw it, the stars would to the telling, the moon would help with spelling and night would dot the i's"-SHREK the Musical 
  • "Just because you find that life's not fair it doesn't mean that you just have to grin and bear it. If you always take it on the chin and wear it nothing will change."-Matilda the Musical

"Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart. -Michael Westen ("Burn Notice")

"If something seems too good to be true, it's best to shoot it just in case." -Fiona Glenanne ("Burn Notice")

"Yay!" -Fluttershy

• Brohoof 2

Ay, and then?. . .
Seek a protector, choose a patron out,
And like the crawling ivy round a tree
That licks the bark to gain the trunk's support,
Climb high by creeping ruse instead of force?
No, grammercy! What! I, like all the rest
Dedicate verse to bankers? - play buffoon
In cringing hope to see, at last, a smile
Not disapproving, on a patron's lips?
Grammercy, no! What! learn to swallow toads?
- With frame aweary climbing stairs? - a skin
Grown grimed and horny, - here, about the knees?
And, acrobat-like, teach my back to bend? -
No, grammercy! Or, - double-faced and sly -
Run with the hare, while hunting with the hounds;
And, oily-tongued, to win the oil of praise,
Flatter the great man to his very nose?
No, grammercy! Steal soft from lap to lap,
- A little great man in a circle small,
Or navigate, with madrigals for sails,
Blown gently windward by old ladies' sighs?
No, grammercy! Bribe kindly editors
To spread abroad my verses? Grammercy!
Or try to be elected as the pope
Of tavern-councils held by imbeciles?
No, grammercy! Toil to gain reputation
By one small sonnet, 'stead of making many?
No, grammercy! Or flatter sorry bunglers?
Be terrorized by every prating paper?
Say ceaselessly, 'Oh, had I but the chance
Of a fair notice in the "Mercury"!'
Grammercy, no! Grow pale, fear, calculate?
Prefer to make a visit to a rhyme?
Seek introductions, draw petitions up?
No, grammercy! and no! and no again! But - sing?
Dream, laugh, go lightly, solitary, free,
With eyes that look straight forward - fearless voice!
To cock your beaver just the way you choose, -
For 'yes' or 'no' show fight, or turn a rhyme!
- To work without one thought of gain or fame,
To realize that journey to the moon!
Never to pen a line that has not sprung
Straight from the heart within. Embracing then
Modesty, say to oneself, 'Good my friend,
Be thou content with flowers, - fruit, - nay, leaves,
But pluck them from no garden but thine own!'
And then, if glory come by chance your way,
To pay no tribute unto Caesar, none,
But keep the merit all your own! In short,
Disdaining tendrils of the parasite,
To be content, if neither oak nor elm --Not to mount high, perchance, but mount alone!
-Cyrano de Bergerac

Each of us lives independent and bound to our individual knowledge and our awareness all that is what we call reality however both knowledge and awareness are equivocal ones reality may be another's illusion we all live inside our own fantasy's - Itatchi Uchiha 

Your avatar...

So...

Beautiful...

Oh right! Quote...

"Not to mention a duck!" - Ed (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy)

• Brohoof 1

"Leaves from the vine
Falling so slow
Like fragile tiny shells
Drifting in the foam
Little soldier boy
Come marching home
Brave soldier boy
Comes marching home"

- Iroh, Avatar the last Airbender

• Brohoof 1

"People are not equal without equal purchasing power" -- Jacque Fresco, Designing the Future

Let this word forever be burned into your memory: Classism

What is classism? Similar yet different from racism whereas this one is about discrimination and unfair treatment based on ethnicity, race, skin color, whatever you want to call it, whereas classism is about discrimination based on your economic class. Classism seems most prevalent within the ranks of the "right wing" where people who are poor are inferior beings where rich people are deemed superior. 

• Brohoof 1

There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feelings as “moral indignation,” which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue. The “indignant” person has for once the satisfaction of despising and treating a creature as “inferior,” coupled with the feeling of his own superiority and rightness.

The future is an inherently good thing, and we move into it one winter at a time. Things get better one winter at a time. So if you're going to celebrate something, then have a drink on this: the world is, generally and on balance, a better place to live this year than it was last year.

I had a few more, but I can't sit here all night with the reply box open.

This is exactly how you should have it. If you even think about turning this on, you need to hand in your PC gaming master race card immediately and go and buy a Peasantbox.

TotalBiscuit on mouse acceleration.

"The road to ruin is shorter than you think." - Yasuo, League of Legends (Favorite quote of all time)

"Rules are meant to be broken, like buildings, OR PEOPLE." Jinx, League of Legends

"There are three certainties in life. Honor, dignity, and hangovers." (Or something along those lines) - Yasuo, League of Legends

As you can tell I like Yasuo