Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite quotes.

• 4 weeks later...

"Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?" - Professor McGoggle

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERF*KERS!" - Dumblydore

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT… BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!” - Hargid

All quotes are from My Immortal.

Me: We've been through a lot ay think about how much we've bonded?

Friend: Pffft f*** off c*** Kapooka and Hammel were the worst times of my life and you were there for both of them i want to get as far away from you as humanly possible 

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." ~Albert Einstein. 

We, today, live in a world where fish are expected to climb trees.

• Brohoof 1

'Tell us about strategic truth'-Andromeda season 4-The torment.the release.dk exactly nr.of ep.

Others more in native language-wont translate them.

'The truth will set you free'-somewhere in the Bible.I've understood this passage 1sthand.+others

Edited by XellosMetallium

Sgt.johnson

"Dear humanity,
We regret bein' alien bastards, we regret comin' to Earth, and we most definitely regret that the Corps. just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"

Sgt.johnson

"Get Tactical, Marines"

Sgt.johnson

"You had your chance to be afraid before you joined my beloved corps! But to guide you back to the true path, I brought this motivational device!
Our big green style Cannot Be Defeated!"

Sgt.johnson

"Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways, But not today! This here is 66 tons of straight-up, HE-spewing Dee-vine Intervention!, If God is love, Then you can call me cupid"

Napoleon Bonaparte

"The lord is on the side with the best artillery"

Me when someone asks me what I do

"I come, I fuck shit up, I leave."

Edited by Raven Drakeaurd
  • Brohoof 1

"The canvas is his home

His tools is his weapon

and the art world is his enemy."

Dont know who is it from, but i just saw it in art museum.

"A scruffy bearded man hands Johnny a package. 'First one's free.', he says."

-Johnny goes to the Fair, Mystery Science Theater 3000

"Dad feigns eating, draws Junior out, then disowns him!"

-A Date with the Family, Mystery Science Theater 3000

No surprise my favorite quotes are from World of Warcraft, and Warcraft.

"My command? Was my command to murder innocents, Krom'gar? Am I a murder Krom'gar? Then I ask you again: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" -To Be Horde, Warchief Garrosh Hellsceam

"If only I'd been able to stop you that day, how different things migha' been. If only I'da never discovered that accursed blade. Farewell, Arthas, my brother." -Fall of The Lich King, Muradin Bronzebeard

"Your father ruled this land for 70 years, and you've grounded it to dust in a matter of days... I dearly hope there's a special place in hell waiting for you Arthas" -Warcraft III, Uther "The Lightbringer"

"Now, the Lich King is dead, and we have returned. The people who called this land their home in life, do so in death as well. But the Alliance does not recognize our rights. They claim this land as their own while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom. I will never allow it, never! Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken, always, and forever!" -Battle of Silverpine Forest/Gilneas, Lady Sylvanas Windrunner "The Banshee Queen"