Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP IRL

longgone

Alrighty, so this is my first MLP IRL video in a while, and my very first on after effects, which I love btw. Ah motion tracking, you never fail me! Anywhoo, so here it is. Let me know what you think!

• Brohoof 6

Not bad. Not bad at all. Actually it's quite good. The only thing is that the angle is a little weird like it's more horizontal then the ceiling.

• Brohoof 1

I think its quiet good. The only problem I have is its a bit off centered for my taste. It also shakes around as your camera seems to shake it seems.(Maybe I'm just imagining it?)

Still. it looks quiet good regardless! Job well done.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Actually it's quite good. The only thing is that the angle is a little weird like it's more horizontal then the ceiling.

Aye, I was filming this while laying down of my bed ;)

I think its quiet good. The only problem I have is its a bit off centered for my taste. It also shakes around as your camera seems to shake it seems.(Maybe I'm just imagining it?)

Still. it looks quiet good regardless! Job well done.

It does shake, I was doing this without a tripod :). This was just a little thing to test out motion tracking and to get the hang of AE's interface.

That looks like it would totally be worth paying for the cost of the damages I would love to have Derpy crash through my roof haha :D

Indeed, it would be very epic. The only thing that I can think of that would be more epic is if Fluttershy crashed through my roof!
  • Brohoof 1

That's pretty awesome mate, although like the others have said the angle is a little bit off, and I don't know if the fans meant to still be in the shot or not after derpy crashes through. But still, very good job.

Reminds me of thispost-6061-0-50124100-1349267013.gif

Edited by zRevenantz

It's quite good actually! It looks quite real when she breaks through the roof.

But the angle is a little bit wrong, you can tell that easily by looking at the broken roof part where derpy is

That's pretty awesome mate, although like the others have said the angle is a little bit off, and I don't know if the fans meant to still be in the shot or not after derpy crashes through. But still, very good job.

Reminds me of thispost-6061-0-50124100-1349267013.gif

She looks all serious, is she going to the library?

It's quite good actually! It looks quite real when she breaks through the roof.

But the angle is a little bit wrong, you can tell that easily by looking at the broken roof part where derpy is

Ah, wow, I just realized that hah! But this is mainly a vid to test out motion tracking and to get the hang of AE.

It's pretty good but i would have to agree with Sharp Staccato. The angle was a bit off but i love the concept~ I mean who wouldn't want Derpy crashing through your roof?

Hey there im fairly new to the MLP IRL side and i am trying to do Singing Fluttershy in my room. Can any pony help me with the rendering settings in AE? i know about the png but when i render there are cerrtain scenes where Fluttershy has two heads or she has 4 wings. Can any pony help me? Do i have to mask two heads of Fluttershy to make the video look crisp and smooth?

Hey there im fairly new to the MLP IRL side and i am trying to do Singing Fluttershy in my room. Can any pony help me with the rendering settings in AE? i know about the png but when i render there are cerrtain scenes where Fluttershy has two heads or she has 4 wings. Can any pony help me? Do i have to mask two heads of Fluttershy to make the video look crisp and smooth?

Sry for the delay ;). .png? Are you trying to put in an image or a video? I can't think of anything right off the bat of what's happening. Perhaps you could PM me and send me the video, so I could get a better Idea of what's going on?