Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if you met another brony in real life?

Sunnerino

• 1 year later...

if i meet him  we get drunk and smoke together

and i will cook delicious food and we have a good time

we will walk in nature and speak of anything and everything because i trust him THAT much

he knows who he is

:)

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure we'd be able to be friends. It's a bit of a specific interest though, so the chances of it happening aren't very high. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Talk about ponies, maybe? :P Meeting another brony would be great, but the likelihood of it happening isn't very high (unless I count the kids in my family who watched FIM). MLP was never as popular in my country as in some others, and a lot of people would probably have a strange reaction to the question "Do you like My Little Pony?" :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

We would have to do the secret handshake and sing an MLP song together in order to identify each other, then and only then, can we begin the cook. I mean friendship!

Holy crap that was one heck of a necro.  Dude must have rolled a Nat 20 to pull off that kind of Necromancy...brought back a thread that had been dormant for 8 years.

I'm just poking fun, though.  It was a fine thread, and there's life in the old gal yet!

On to the question at hand...I've met many thousands over the years.  At BronyCon 2015 there were over 10,000 attendees.  Some of my most meaningful friendships were made during my interactions with the fandom.  Also, like half of my FWBs have been pegasisters I met at conventions or in online brony groups.

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Oh, I didn't realize Bronies were actual people in real life. Good to know.

Hahahaha, don't worry, we're not. We're just bits and pieces of the Internet that grew sentient and love ponies. No need to worry about us IRL. :sealed:

But for real, one of my best friend I met because we both liked MLP. If I met another Brony IRL, we'd prob be friends too. But then again, I already made Brony friend here, so I'm not sure it's worth it. :mlp_yeehaa: