Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Young and Unstable RP

Pencil J. Doodle

Not very concerned with the conversation that has been pushed onto her, Amber scans the area once again, watching the other ponies as they shamefully stumble on their own words as they try to "make friends" with each other. She chuckled at how their first lesson was going so far: nopony wanted to make friends in that situation. They were all gathered there because they were mentally troubled after all. It wasn't the most comfortable environment to start any kind of relationship. Amber glanced at her partner once more and finally rose up from her seat, stretching her legs and neck, yawning afterwards - that place was boring and the ponies were boring. She thought for a moment to go out the classroom and stroll around the building for a while, but before she could do it, something caught her attention.

A brown unicorn stallion had just hopped into the classroom and spoken to Dr. Psyche. You shouldn't even bother, really... She thought. Amber wished she was late herself so she could give an excuse for not attending to the class. But that wasn't the case. Before moving her eyes away from the late pony, he himself glanced at Amber, briefly staring at her. She could have just ignored it and resumed her walk away from the room, but she wouldn't let this opportunity pass without scuffling a little more. "What's the matter, darling? Do I look funny to you?"

MoonSparkle walked into the classroom, her humble telescope floating behind her supported by her Magic, The Alicorn sat down and frowned as she saw no other pony carried a Telescope. She went over to her desk grafted and covered in different Moon phases, she sat on the desk giving up her seat to her telescope and looked around wondering why everyone was looking at her oddly 

She looked at the pony next to her and smiled "So you like moons, i like moon Princess Luna is my mentor teaching me about moons, so why don't any of you have wings?, it must suck trying to fly to Luna's astronomy tower that's why she gave me some wings but i was a original Unicorn but i just havnt removed my wings yet" she said before yawning, "why arn't you carrying a telescope or sitting on your desk, you can see the board better" she advised

MoonSparkle then waited for Amber to talk back, "you tongue tied today?" she asked giving her a nudge and smiling, "do you like my Moon and telescope cutie mark?" she asked showing it off, "I've just turned 16 several days ago" she added with a hint of pride