Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must FIGHT!"

The Soldier

"Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little more about fighting than you do, pal. Because he invented it... and then he perfected it so that no living man can best him in the ring of honor!"

"Then he used his fight money to buy two of every single animals on earth. And then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one."

"Heheheheheh. And from that day foward on, every time you bunch of animals aren't all together in one place, it's called a ZOO!"

"Unless it's a farm."

These words were from the Soldier in tf2 in case you don't know. I just made a ponified version of him. I'm going to color him later.

post-7589-0-01264400-1349317906_thumb.jpg

Edited by CoffeeAddictedPony
  • Brohoof 4

NO YOU FOOL. Now everyone will hound you to make ponies of the other classes. Burn it, burn it before you life becomes little more than being spammed forever.

*Cough*

I mean, it looks nice. I assume his coat would be red or blue depending on the team?

Edited by The Pirate Prince
  • Brohoof 1

NO YOU FOOL. Now everyone will hound you to make ponies of the other classes. Burn it, burn it before you life becomes little more than being spammed forever

Sorry, burning is not my job. That's the pyro's. My job is to run very fast, drink caffeinated drinks, and bonk people with an aluminum bat.

no, a huge no-no!

you just don't put pants to ponies...

haha! really, ponies with pants looks weird, at least the male ones looks weird with pants :lol:

Sorry, bro. But I DO put pants on ponies, including colts. I like to go on full detail if I wanna ponify something or someone. I'm just real that way. ;)
  • Brohoof 1

You're not going to get that much spam about drawing TF2 pony crossovers. I did about three and a few people said I should do a set, but I didn't because I didn't feel like it. (Mostly ran out of ideas, and wanted to move on to trying out more experimental and harder things.)

Also, don't draw on lined paper, get a sketchpad or some copy paper out of a printer. Seriously, printer paper is like 500 sheets for $3.00-$5.00 or something like that, and it's so much better than lined paper for drawing. (Even though that's not copy paper's purpose, it's still okay for people just learning.)