Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How picky are you as a customer? Rate yourself!

Motion Spark

If I'm at a cafe I would be about 3/10. As long as the wait/pay was worth it, I'm fine. Though if I am shopping somewhere like the flea market, I'm about 9/10. I wont pay for it unless it is my price, and it has to be in a amazing condition.

• Brohoof 1

It matters on what I'm buying. If I go to a restaurant I will get pissed if they dont refill up my drink if it comes with free refills (at least if I have to sit there for over a minute without it) although if I find a hair in my food I usually just take it out and keep eating, it's not like theres any health risks. I'm also not afraid to demand my money back, I've done it many times. Also I usually like to try and get my money's worth, and stay away from things to marked up in price.

A fair 5/10, mostly because I don't know what to give myself.

I'm not that picky at all. I'll give myself 2/10 like everyone else.

I have patience, I just want my money's worth. I don't want to spend cash all over the place when I could be using it for something...well...useful.

However, On occasions if the staff cannot organize themselves, i'll demand a refund and get out of there.

On restaurants, I'm not picky. Fast foods I am. Seriously. If I find even a squint of ketchup on my hamburger then i'll demand a refund. :P

So restaurants - 2/10

Fast Food - 7/10

2/10

As long as the product i'm looking for gets the job done and doesn't break then i'm more than satisfied at the service i recieved.

I think I'm a 1/10, I used to be more like a 3 or 4, but I've recently spent a lot of time out in backcountry and I when you're spending a week at a time in the wilderness, you'll take anything when you come back. By anything I mean particularly food, sleeping spots, and toilets

Depends on the cost. If its fast food or cheap sit down restuarant, I'm not that picky at all. The people waiting on you are paid shittily to deal with shitty customers for 8 or more hours. As long as they aren't rude, I don't really care. 1/10 I'd say. Case in point, if I go to McD's andthere are no pickles on the cheeseburger, then I eat a cheeseburger without pickles. I really don't care. If I have to wait at the counter for a bit cause the clerk is in the middle of something, I can wait a bit. People tweak on the dumbest crap as is, I don't need to pile onto it. If its a higher price restaurant, then yes, I am picky. Something like paying +$40 for a small piece of steak and a potato better have good service. Furthermore, if I order it rare and the outside of that steak is in any way, shape or formed charred, yes I will be sending that back. I don't mean its burnt in some spots, I mean they put the grill on molten aluminum and burned the shit out of the outside while leaving a rare inside.

Luckly we have sites like Amazon and Newegg but on the offbeat chance I go into a best buy or some other tech store, the last thing I want is good sales service. Leave me alone, I know what I'm looking for. Good example was when dual core was the new hotness. We were getting a laptop for my mother. I know the use case and I know that dual core was and still is superior because they use windows and suck with computers, so having dual core allows here to run her scans while browsing the web and whatnot without it bogging down to a crawl (sans HDD IO). Yet for some reason, the clerk kept trying to sell us a single core machine which admittedly had a bit more RAM but had Intel integrated graphics and this is when Intel integrated really sucked. Luckly, this is one of those rare moments when parents listen to their children because we wound up getting a dual core system with an ATi raedon integrated chip. So when it comes to service in a store like this, I avoid all of it except the check out.

I am an extremely picky eater and just can't eat something if it is done even slightly wrong (it's out of my control). However, usually if that happens, I don't complain about it. I just throw it out or give it to my parents.

I consider myself to be a really patient customer

Pshhhh nah you have rarity rage ;)

Posted Image

:P jkjk

I would say that I am pretty close as how you described yourself. I am a very mellow person that goes with the flow and getting my order wrong at a fast food restaurant doesn't bother me in the least bit. Really all one has to do is go inside & they will fix it for you no problem. So i guess I would give myself a 4/10 as well.

• Brohoof 1

Pshhhh nah you have rarity rage ;)

Posted Image

:P jkjk

very true bro! ;)

I would let out my inner Rarity if they try to make a fool of me, but for the most part, I am very patient, of course, my patience has limits.

• Brohoof 1

I expect only the finest service that bows at my feet at every order. When this does not happen I make sure to complain long enough to get somepony fired, because that's just how Demi rolls.

Posted Image

finally! somepony who is very picky! I'm quite surprised that everyone is like 2, and nopony would rate themselves as 6 or 8! you seem like you're a bitch as a customer! I love that :P

well it would depend on what it is. when im at hot topic and my mother is somewhere else i expect to be picky about time because i don't like to share my bronyness with my mom im 8/10 same with stands with pony art at fan expo. but when it comes to something where the chances of other bronies are relatively low im 10/10 because i can get very angry very fast and my family has a long line of anger issues and on my dads side we treat each other as crazy (not clinically)

really? let me tell ya somethin' ...

one night, I came back home from a party, and I was really hungry, and it also was really late at night. The only place I got available was a fast food of a gas station near my home that was open 24 hours. I went there.

the service that day was really bad, the workers attended me with a horrible face, and they served me like they didn't care, but that didn't get my cool. Well I asked for a chicken burger with western fries and my soda. Went back home.

As soon as I was eating my burger, I tool like 4 bites and I could see some lettuce "moving" on my index finger, when I got close to see my finger, there was a green worm slinding on my finger, it was beyond disgusting, because it reminded me of a maggot (I hate maggots), I threw everything to the garbage, including the soda, and since to this day have been in that place again.

believe me, if I was there, I would do a major scandal, and show all the other customers what they did to me, and took a picture and spread it on all the social networks available to make sure THAT NOPONY BUY MORE FOOD THERE!! :mellow:

and now, would you eat your food with worms?

There's only one thing i've learned about maggots, 'think of it as meat'. I hear they're good in protein, and you get free food! But seriously, if I saw a worm/maggot in my food, I would probably scream!
  • Brohoof 1

There's only one thing i've learned about maggots, 'think of it as meat'. I hear they're good in protein, and you get free food! But seriously, if I saw a worm/maggot in my food, I would probably scream!

ewewewewewew!!!! nononononono!!!

that's sick, I don't care if I would get a 6-pack if I eat a dozen of them, these bastards are disgusting, I prefer to eat a cockroach! (a roasted cockroach that is)

• 7 years later...

well...that's all depends 7/10.  I expect a good costumer services. I worked at retails before let alone at a deli and had dealt with shit but that doesn't give me a reason to be rude to my next costumer who doesn't deserve it or need my crap. Anyone who is helpful and respectful is what I'm looking for in costumer services. You can do half-ass job somewhere else for all I care. As for any food or items related, I expect my money to get worth, if the food is crappy or the item is broken then expect a complaint from me. I can wait but if it pass 15- 20 mins, then that's when i have to put my foot down. 

(edited)

1/10, maybe 2/10 if it's something particularly expensive. Think Fluttershy in the first half of Putting Your Hoof Down. If, for example, someone gets my order wrong at a restaurant, I just eat it anyway and don't speak up about it. It's less stressful that way.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Maybe 4/10. I avoid confrontation at almost all costs, but if I feel I’ve been done an injustice, I might raise complaints. 

Edited by Cagey
Typo
  • Brohoof 1

I’m not very picky in restaurants at all. I work in food service and I know how stressful overly picky customers can be, so as a customer I don’t bring that same energy to people working in restaurants unless there really is something absolutely worthy of being complained about. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

In regards to restaurants as this topic appears to be talking about I can't say I am that picky honestly. Mostly I just pick a restaurant I believe from reviews or photos to be good. So if it is I'm a returning customer if not I simply do not.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

I’m a pathologically polite customer. I’m used to getting all kinds when I’m dealing with customers or guests of my own so I can relax and just go with it. The only time I get snotty is when someone isn’t even trying to do their job or does it with an attitude. Rude goes both ways and no one should have to deal with it. When I’m at a restaurant I never complain about the food because I’m not picky; I just love the idea of being there and experiencing something new and fun.

• Brohoof 2