Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'If I had my way with this forum...'

NavelColt

There'd be an entire MLP: FiM section just for everything relating to Discord. And I'd be the self-proclaimed shogun, seeing as how over half the topics would be by me </3

• Brohoof 3

I always misread posts when I'm tired ><

anyway, if I had the forum my way, I would definitely add a Scoota(love)loo section. But that is cliche of me. ><

Edited by Scootabloom

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

:3

YOU LIE.

If I had my way, I would invent a combustible post and I would burn the forums down with it.

If I had the forums my way, every theme for this site will become "Equestria Science forums", and everybody will get to give cake to each other again

If I had my way with the forum...

First, I will personally sneak into MLPF Headquarters, incognito my way into the main office, and hypnotize Feld0, that way my plan will not be foiled. Once the Feld0 is...well...sleeping, I will take mind control over every single member of this forum, and force them to learn the goodness, culture, and ways of the sport of NASCAR. It will be a grueling, but rewarding process.

Once the brainwashing mind-intelligence boosting is complete, you will all become my fellow slaves comrades. I will use all the earned money from the forum itself, and buy a team in NASCAR. It will be called "MLP Forums Racing Team", and all the members will be the different drivers. As for the crew chief, pit crew, and other team members, I'll buy them seperately. All you guys need to know is how to drive an 800-horsepower stock car and turn left for four hours, and not crash...cause y'know...we'll kinda lose all the money we invested for this, and I'd hate to be let down by you guys.

Oh! And this will be what the car will look like.

Posted Image

So...uh...yeah.

Please don't wreck that thing.

• Brohoof 4

Muffins. Everyone will have muffins. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MUFFINS AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT!

Oh and I'd make all the moderators and admins including Feld0 my slaves.

Edited by The Awesome One

If I had my way with the forum...

First, I will personally sneak into MLPF Headquarters, incognito my way into the main office, and hypnotize Feld0, that way my plan will not be foiled. Once the Feld0 is...well...sleeping, I will take mind control over every single member of this forum, and force them to learn the goodness, culture, and ways of the sport of NASCAR. It will be a grueling, but rewarding process.

Once the brainwashing mind-intelligence boosting is complete, you will all become my fellow slaves comrades. I will use all the earned money from the forum itself, and buy a team in NASCAR. It will be called "MLP Forums Racing Team", and all the members will be the different drivers. As for the crew chief, pit crew, and other team members, I'll buy them seperately. All you guys need to know is how to drive an 800-horsepower stock car and turn left for four hours, and not crash...cause y'know...we'll kinda lose all the money we invested for this, and I'd hate to be let down by you guys.

Oh! And this will be what the car will look like.

Posted Image

So...uh...yeah.

Please don't wreck that thing.

I....shall ride the car...my name is Kyle after all.. XD

If I had my way signautres could be 650 x 350 for everypony.

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 1

If I had my way with these forums, I'd make Feld0 turn me into a cyborg so I could rule over the entire Earth with an iron fist for all eternity until Christ returns and banishes me to Hell for being such an evilton.

If I had my way with these forums it would be called the jigglypuff fan arena and would consist of jigglypuff fanfics only

Oh yeah, I'd also ban everyone for giggles

You would all bow down to my mighty glory if I ruled this forum, and no one would expect the... EQUESTRIAN INQUISITION!!!!

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

If I had my way with this forum, I'd use protection.

Pfft -- y'all gonna get tha forum preggers... Jesharsh.

• 2 years later...