Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How open are you about ponies?

Tiaaaaa

I would say I'm fairly open about it, although not as much as I'd like to be.

I currently get shunned for it by my housemates and close friends, and I've been called "gay" by a few really good friends of mine who I've known for a while, but I'm sure they're just trolling.

I have 2 or 3 friends who are also Bronies but they live out of the area.

TL;DR: I'm open and I don't care ;)

I currently get shunned for it by my housemates and close friends

Because truly, taste in television shows is worth shunning a friend over. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

Is it bad that these recent posts makes my horn feel funny? And I am definitely talking about the one that's on my forehead. xD

Anyway, about ponies: I don't flaunt it around like it is some kind of banner, but I do have 2 brushables on my desktop, a pony-tee, and a poster that came with the tees. I also have my desktops on my home respectively school computer set to a pony wallpaper. I'd definitely find a way to ponify more of my surroundings should I find anyway to do so. More ponies wouldn't hurt, right? ;)

My family is also fully aware of my liking towards the show, with mixed results. My parents are fully accepting of it (they're accepting towards mostly everything and I'm very glad to have them, considering how much of a black sheep I am in the herd), my older brother knows of it, but not that much, and seems to be neutral of it. My younger brother teases me of it and says I go too far with it at times. Teenagers, gotta love them right? And it's not like he's completely wrong with that kind of logic, either. =P

There's also other things of the fandom my chaotic mind enjoys, but uhh, let's just leave that were it belongs: out of this forum. Trust me. =P

I usually use memes and quotes hidden in my speech to see if anypony gets it. No one seems to get them and I usually get a "WTF why only 20% cooler?".

On the internet I usually give little hints too. My tag in Halo Reach is MLP and I send out pony M2RPs some of which I have gotten threats in response xD

I usually use memes and quotes hidden in my speech to see if anypony gets it. No one seems to get them and I usually get a "WTF why only 20% cooler?".

On the internet I usually give little hints too. My tag in Halo Reach is MLP and I send out pony M2RPs some of which I have gotten threats in response xD

Can not unsee xDDD

I haven't used any quotes in real life yet though, 'nor memes...

I love hearing people's "WTF?" response to them...

Should try it some day ;)

I'd like to throw in a quote or meme, if the danish version

actually was good... Mixing danish and english together is weird

when you're talking ._.