Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Pony Mystery Theater: Exit Trixie, Stage Right. (OOC)

Key Gear

It's been a few days since somepony posted. Hopefully this isn't turning into the old RP that died. I would seriously hate that!

hmmmm, I'll work something tonight for the RP. Don't worry, I'll help make sure that this RP doesn't die on my watch.

No worries, we aren't dead yet! :D

I'm going to post something later today. I would've already posted something for the weekend, but I was distracted by a little project that I was working on with Aureity.

Look really hard at the RP page… You should notice something a little different.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

Okay people, i'm back from my weekend vacation and will try to post. Sorry for not posting earlier, typing it up now.

• Brohoof 1

No worries, we aren't dead yet! :D

I'm going to post something later today. I would've already posted something for the weekend, but I was distracted by a little project that I was working on with Aureity.

Look really hard at the RP page… You should notice something a little different.

Posted Image

Okay, two things. Magic Tricks, I love your avatar of Princess Celestia. :D Also, Scoots. Holy manure on a stick, that is awesome what you did on the RP thread!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, two things. Magic Tricks, I love your avatar of Princess Celestia. :D Also, Scoots. Holy manure on a stick, that is awesome what you did on the RP thread!

Gee, thanks.

AND HOLY CELESTIA I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON THE RP THREAD.

* excuse outburst *

After i'm done with my post I'm gonna sprite myself up an avatar for this RP!

• Brohoof 1

Holy SHMEEP that looks EPIC! ;o Tech admins sososososo lucky.

I mean, this is BEYOND awesome! Much more realistic! :D

• Brohoof 2

@@Magicon,

Yep, I have to say that it is much nicer than I originally thought it would be. The best thing though is that it will probably save me hours of time each week. Frankly, it really was horrifying how much work it took me to figure out who was who and exactly what each character looked like. I would have to keep like a dozen tabs open on the different character sheets.

Now, I merely need to look at the name and avatar to figure out who someone is. To know which room they are in, I merely need to look underneath the name. To pull up a map of the train, there is a link at the bottom of each post. To view a character's detailed description, I merely need to click “Character Info” at the bottom of each post… It's like I'm in RP heaven.

:D

Anyways, the major development for this weekend has come to a close, so I'm going to go ahead and type up an RP post putting my OC on the train (finally) and answering some questions from a certain red unicorn that will reside in room 16. :D

• Brohoof 3

Water Opal has been gone for four days in Philly, so sorry if I was supposed to post. I'm gonna wait until the train starts chugging away, and if that's already happened, please notify me.

Don't worry about it! I think that you are pursuing the optimum posting strategy. If your character actually ventured outside of his room and started exploring right now, then he would be pulled into all of the current predeparture chaos. That would probably make things take just a tiny bit longer. If your character is not currently involved in the chaos, then the Lock Heart Strategy for Strategic Train Boarding is definitely the best approach at this moment. ^_^

There are just a few loose ends to tie up before departure. (Locked doors, broken doors, etc.) After those loose ends are tied, then things will settle down for a bit. (And I can bring Trixie into the scene! I'm really looking forward to that.) Once things settle… Things will really start moving. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 3

Don't worry about it! I think that you are pursuing the optimum posting strategy. If your character actually ventured outside of his room and started exploring right now, then he would be pulled into all of the current predeparture chaos. That would probably make things take just a tiny bit longer. If your character is not currently involved in the chaos, then the Lock Heart Strategy for Strategic Train Boarding is definitely the best approach at this moment. ^_^

There are just a few loose ends to tie up before departure. (Locked doors, broken doors, etc.) After those loose ends are tied, then things will settle down for a bit. (And I can bring Trixie into the scene! I'm really looking forward to that.) Once things settle… Things will really start moving. :ph34r:

Awesomepossum. Water Opal is already in his room, so just get the train going and the doors fixed and whatever else you need to do done, and I'll post. :)
  • Brohoof 1

I really don't have anything to post at the moment right now, so it would really help if someone interacts with Flow by knocking on her door of something. Thank you!

@

Um... Upon reading your last post, kinda confused... Weren't you already on the train, or am I just mistaken...? o.o

No, she wasn't on the train yet. She was still at the opening, apologizing to Flow, then the conductor said "ALLLLL ABOARD!", everyone rushed past her, and now she's on the train.

Least' I think that's what happened. I'll check later...homework.

Suddenly, there is activity! I'm really happy to see things moving along again. We are so close to some really interesting things starting to occur (i.e. Trixie). Just a couple more loose ends. :D

I really don't have anything to post at the moment right now, so it would really help if someone interacts with Flow by knocking on her door of something. Thank you!

Don't worry, something will be coming up quite shortly that will present plenty of opportunities for interesting interaction and conversation. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Is there train moving, or should I continue to hide in my cabin reading my trusty book about water that I wrote, because nobody knows it even exists!

Train is not moving yet, but I do have a few updates. Steel Forest has withdrawn from the RP because he needs to focus on another writing project that will soon consume almost all of this writing time. (He is going to be joining in the novel writing month event. That's pretty cool!)

Finally, I am hoping to get the train moving tomorrow morning, but I have the whole situation with the busted door that needs to be resolved.

@, I hope that you don't mind, but I will probably write a resolution to the broken door situation tomorrow morning. It is just that I have a limited amount of time to write RP posts and I was hoping to get a train rolling and have dinner served tomorrow (so that the RP can get on the fast track, yep that's a bad pun but I don't feel bad :P). I can't get any of this stuff going until after I put the NPCs back on duty. Feel free to write up something before tomorrow if you want to, but don't worry about it if you aren't able to do so.

@@Dave247,

@@Electrobolt,

@,

@,

@,

@@Aureity,

@,

@,

@,

@,

@,

@@Magicon,

Well, sitting around in the station has been fun, but it really is time for things to get moving. I used my powers as the DM to fast forward through a few things (and to railroad a few ponies :P).

It really was necessary to do this, stuff was starting to drag out and get a bit boring. Now the train is finally on its way and all passengers have been alerted that it is time for dinner!

(Oh, neat, both of my posts were merged into one. Talk about confusing!)

Edited by Scootacool
  • Brohoof 6

@,

^You forgot me up there! (Oh well, it's no big deal)

Anyways, I guess I'll be making a post soon, all thanks to the introduction of the dinner stuff.

• Brohoof 1

^You forgot me up there! (Oh well, it's no big deal)

I tried, I really did, but those exclamation marks on the end of your name somehow broke the mention feature when I pasted things in from my text editor. You are the blank space between Legendary and Clarity (Lightening Applejack). :P

All right, just put up some interesting post, and yes Flow sat at a table not realizing that she's sitting next to a stallion.

• Brohoof 2

Is this still open? Can we still join/play? I would very much like to be a part of this. It looks very interesting and fun.

Well, the train has already left the station so it's pretty much impossible to add another character in a sensible way at this point. Don't worry though, this is merely the first mystery RP of what will, hopefully, be a series of them. The opportunity will come up again, and I will be sure that I send you a message at that time.

@, As a random side note, this particular quote reminds me of every single time that I go to a buffet in real life:

Flow remembered the last time she ate one out of everything in a buffet, where she puked in the bathroom ten minutes after eating, not only that she caught a fever afterwards.

Yep, that's totally me… :lol:

• Brohoof 1