Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Pony Mystery Theater: Exit Trixie, Stage Right. (OOC)

Key Gear

@@Key Gear,

I'm sorry to say this, but...I'm quitting this roleplay.

I guess roleplaying is just not my style. I love this RP, actually, it's better than most other ones here! Nothing against this RP, just roleplaying in general...

Because the posts accelerate a little too fast for me. Especially since this is an advanced RP, I couldn't keep up well.

I did see the RP world improvement thread though, and I saw the future planning of a posting limit in the future. Maybe I'll join back in when that gets implemented, but if I can't join back, it's okay :)

Again, sorry. This RP is great; I'm not quitting because of that, but because roleplaying in general is a bit too much for me. >_<

• Brohoof 1

@@Clarity,

I actually had plans to make Flow have a rivalry with Clarity regarding Manehattan's poor and elite classes, sadly it's gone down the drain. I hope you can find the opportunity to post in the RP again, till then take care.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!
  • Brohoof 3

Due to events outside my control, the power cord to my laptop has ceased functioning. Until I obtain a new one, it will be rather difficult to make a proper post in the role play. Hopefully, I will get a new one soon. Terribly sorry if this inconviences anyone.

• Brohoof 2

I really have nothing to post at the moment, but the only idea I have for Flow is her getting drunk from drinking alcholic Apple Cider.

URGENT UPDATE:

@,

My netbook has crashed and it needs it's hard drive replaced so unfortunately, I can't be here for long, my apologies.

• Brohoof 1

@, Your hard drive crashed? Oh my.... Well, I hope that you're able to recover your data just fine. I have some experience with hard drive failures, I'm afraid, so I know that they are remarkably messy experiences. :wacko:

@@Clarity, Yay! You're active again! Nice to have you posting! Sorry for not addressing you my latest post, I kept waiting for Alex and he kept not quite finishing his post. So... Don't worry, you were not being ignored. There were just some technical difficulties. :P Now that you are in the dining car, things should go more smoothly.

• Brohoof 2

Yay! You're active again! Nice to have you posting! Sorry for not addressing you my latest post, I kept waiting for Alex and he kept not quite finishing his post. So... Don't worry, you were not being ignored. There were just some technical difficulties. Now that you are in the dining car, things should go more smoothly.

Actually, I kind of wanted it that way XD It's much easier to write Clarity as a lonely and bitter mare than for her to chat with others. Who knows, she might be jealous of Trixie.... :3
  • Brohoof 2

There you are, Clarity. You are no longer ignored by the others. Although, now that I look at your OOC post here, I feel like I did something wrong for you. Also, Alex is like Captain America in the terms of him not being good at talking to a mare.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dave247,

@@Electrobolt,

@,

@

@@Clarity,

@,

@,

@,

@,

@@Magicon

Howdy folks!

Just giving a quick status update and some random chatter. First, the quick status update. Basically, dinner is about to wrap up and Trixie is preparing for what will probably be her last performance (but, of course, she doesn't know that). There is some kind of mechanical problem with the train, so the conductor will have the train make an emergency stop in Ponyville. Behind the scenes, all kinds of crazy things are going on which may or may not partially come to light due to Lapis and the cook poking around.

By the way, ... You haven't posted in more than a couple of weeks, so I've put your character on the inactive list. Are you still going to be able to continue or has pesky real life stuff got in the way? If you aren't able to carry on in this RP, then don't worry about it... If you stick around, it will definitely be worth it, but if not, then there's always the next mystery... (I intend for this RP to be the first of a series of mystery RPs which all have a single, giant overarching storyline.)

Now for some random chatter...

A good mystery has to have multiple layers of intrigue and preferably more than one crime. Well, I can't give anything away, but trust me when I tell you that this mystery is worth being called a mystery. I don't think that it is scripted because so much depends on the actions that your characters take, but there is definitely a "blueprint" that is being used to keep things pulled together and making sense.

In the meantime, have some mystery art! (Octavia did it.)

post-1882-0-08419400-1352703554_thumb.png

(source)

Now for some literally random chatter... So, y'all may not know this, but we actually have a Skype room where we yammer about the RP. Fun times! Shoot me a PM if you want to be added. :D

Some interesting conversations take place on Skype...

[11/11/2012 8:21:00 PM] Electrobolt: You didn't tell him about our plans for Electro and Key, did you? :P

[11/11/2012 8:21:25 PM] Key Gear: Actually, I think I've told him everything :D

[11/11/2012 8:21:29 PM] Key Gear: I mean, everything....

[11/11/2012 8:21:39 PM] Electrobolt: Even... The wedding plans???!! XD

[11/11/2012 8:21:52 PM] Key Gear: WHAASDAW?!?!

[11/11/2012 8:21:55 PM] Key Gear: I mean...

[11/11/2012 8:21:55 PM] Electrobolt: XD

[11/11/2012 8:21:58 PM] Key Gear: Wha??? XD

:huh:

• Brohoof 5

@@Clarity, Well, actually I was thinking of sitting across from Clarity so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable, but I can deal. :D Time to work on a post... *Pulls off bodysuit to reveal Pinkie Pie wearing black mesh and a pair of night-vision goggles.*
  • Brohoof 2

@@Dave247,

@@Electrobolt,

@,

@

@@Clarity,

@,

@,

@,

@,

@@Magicon

Howdy folks!

Just giving a quick status update and some random chatter. First, the quick status update. Basically, dinner is about to wrap up and Trixie is preparing for what will probably be her last performance (but, of course, she doesn't know that). There is some kind of mechanical problem with the train, so the conductor will have the train make an emergency stop in Ponyville. Behind the scenes, all kinds of crazy things are going on which may or may not partially come to light due to Lapis and the cook poking around.

By the way, ... You haven't posted in more than a couple of weeks, so I've put your character on the inactive list. Are you still going to be able to continue or has pesky real life stuff got in the way? If you aren't able to carry on in this RP, then don't worry about it... If you stick around, it will definitely be worth it, but if not, then there's always the next mystery... (I intend for this RP to be the first of a series of mystery RPs which all have a single, giant overarching storyline.)

Now for some random chatter...

A good mystery has to have multiple layers of intrigue and preferably more than one crime. Well, I can't give anything away, but trust me when I tell you that this mystery is worth being called a mystery. I don't think that it is scripted because so much depends on the actions that your characters take, but there is definitely a "blueprint" that is being used to keep things pulled together and making sense.

In the meantime, have some mystery art! (Octavia did it.)

post-1882-0-08419400-1352703554_thumb.png

(source)

Now for some literally random chatter... So, y'all may not know this, but we actually have a Skype room where we yammer about the RP. Fun times! Shoot me a PM if you want to be added. :D

Some interesting conversations take place on Skype...

:huh:

Pesky real stuff got in the way, I think my character passed out in her room. I'm working on a post now, sorry about that. Homework keeps on shooting bullets at me.

• Brohoof 3

Pesky real stuff got in the way, I think my character passed out in her room. I'm working on a post now, sorry about that. Homework keeps on shooting bullets at me.

Your character passed out? Did she sneak spiked cider on the train or what? :P

She's gonna be a very hungry pony when she wakes up... Either way, I think that this explanation is good. Unless you tell me otherwise, I will consider your character to be active. Homework sucks and I hope that you survive and thrive throughout the school term.

@, I hope that I didn't put you on the spot with Vim's question just now. It had to be asked though because I alluded to it earlier:

“Hello, welcome aboard!” Vim said pleasantly as a rather intellectual looking blue pony boarded the train. Somehow, the blue pony looks familiar to Vim, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him.

I figured that was better to get some lighthearted philosophical stuff in early rather than waiting until after Trixie is skillfully dispatched and things become serious business. Feel free to answer however you want to. I'm kind of looking forward to it. (And don't worry, I know the true nature of the interaction between your OCs... But Vim doesn't. :D)

(And, this weekend, we can dive into Creatures... I'm really just brain dead at the moment, and when I'm brain dead, only RP posting actually works to keep me from slipping into insanity. Or further into it, depending on which way we look at it.)

• Brohoof 3

Berry Pie, I hope that I didn't put you on the spot with Vim's question just now. It had to be asked though because I alluded to it earlier:

No, it's quite alright. I'm sure Lapis has had to deal with the odd question or two before.

I figured that was better to get some lighthearted philosophical stuff in early rather than waiting until after Trixie is skillfully dispatched and things become serious business. Feel free to answer however you want to. I'm kind of looking forward to it.

Well, that seems a bit odd. Guess I'll just have to respond and see what happens. But don't expect anything truly absurd. Lapis is a cool headed individual who holds his tongue if things get out of hoof. Or at least he doesn't say anything if something gets under his skin.

(And don't worry, I know the true nature of the interaction between your OCs... But Vim doesn't. )

Well, I did tell you myself. So I'd think you'd still remember.

(And, this weekend, we can dive into Creatures... I'm really just brain dead at the moment, and when I'm brain dead, only RP posting actually works to keep me from slipping into insanity. Or further into it, depending on which way we look at it.)

Awesome. I look forward to it.
  • Brohoof 1

Great, I feel the need to post, but the problem is that I don't have anything to post right now apart from Flow waking up and getting drunk from apple cider, great I need help.

EDIT:

Okay, I finally made a post, and it also includes a cameo appearance of my other OC, Starry Sky!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

He was lost for a moment, before realizing he was just staring, before shaking his head. "Oh, um... Sorry, I don't know what came over me," he uttered out, feeling embarrassed about this moment.

"You know Electro.... I... Uhhhh... Nevermind... Well, I was just thinking... You know... You look kind of funny when you blush."

"You..." he uttered out, still feeling rather embarrassed about the whole matter. "You really... Think so...?"

"Electro... Do you think I'm pretty?"

Could the two of you either calm down or take this somewhere else.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7Ue2wX6iQ

Increasingly awkward situation avoided. Good thing too... Electro and I were getting killed trying to respond to this stuff...

@@Dave247,

@@Electrobolt,

@,

@

@@Clarity,

@,

@,

@,

@@Shift,

@@Magicon

Sooo, ummm, yeah.... Trixie's show is about to start, so, if you haven't already, feel free to write your character into the parlor car if you want to. If you are already in the parlor, then you are good to go. The show will be... Very interesting, so you may not want to miss it.

@@Dave247, @, Hey buddies, no pressure. =]

• Brohoof 4

I already wrote myself into the diner car, Timeshift is currently reading a Daring Do book [i think], so she's pretty much good to go. She's also being anti-social as always. I'll move myself into the parlor now.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

WTH @, MAKING TRIXIE TELEPORT FLOW TO THE FROZEN NORTH LIKE THAT, YEAH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

Actually that gives me ideas on what to post.

• Brohoof 3

@,

I won't post my response until you post, partially because I kind of want the dramatics and partially because I'm not sure if Magicon should be successful or not. Still debating that, but we'll see.

Edited by Magicon
  • Brohoof 2

WTH @, MAKING TRIXIE TELEPORT FLOW TO THE FROZEN NORTH LIKE THAT, YEAH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

Actually that gives me ideas on what to post.

Don't kill meeeee!!!! XD

It had to be done. Besides, it is just a bit amusing. Errr.... Or maybe that is my inner Trixie talking?

Either way, Flowsicles may be this years big hit for frozen desserts. :3

@,

I won't post my response until you post, partially because I kind of want the dramatics and partially because I'm not sure if Magicon should be successful or not. Still debating that, but we'll see.

I'm liking the dramatics as well. I can't wait to see how this works out. biggrin.png

• Brohoof 4

Question, if I do manage to get the portal open am I allowed to rescue Flow and bring her back to the train?

Short answer is: definitely yes. The slightly longer answer is that it would make my life easier if you do open the portal and bring her back in one go. :D

This is being posted from work, so I can't really spend time typing up something lengthy, but I hope this answers your question. ^_^

I may not be able to make a post anytime soon. I am rather sick and it will be somewhat difficult to read through the recent posts and make one myself.

• Brohoof 1