Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Pony Mystery Theater: Exit Trixie, Stage Right. (OOC)

Key Gear

I may not be able to make a post anytime soon. I am rather sick and it will be somewhat difficult to read through the recent posts and make one myself.

Awww, that is sad to hear. Well, don't worry, we will be here when you feel better. Get well soon!

post-1882-0-76656700-1354674089_thumb.jpg

This is actually not a terrible time to gather up some rest. The show is now going to be over, and things are going to settle down for night time. (Well, mostly.)

Remember, get sleep and drink plenty of liquids.

• Brohoof 1

Awww, that is sad to hear. Well, don't worry, we will be here when you feel better. Get well soon!

attachicon.gifmlfw3220-it_isn__t_that_bad_by_paradigmpizza-d4r85qi.jpg

This is actually not a terrible time to gather up some rest. The show is now going to be over, and things are going to settle down for night time. (Well, mostly.)

Remember, get sleep and drink plenty of liquids.

Really? We haven't gotten to the point of murder yet? It's been one month! Have you not chosen a murderer yet?

• Brohoof 1

Really? We haven't gotten to the point of murder yet? It's been one month! Have you not chosen a murderer yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urTqFMjFvrU

With that statement he unfurled his cape

So, I was at work when I read this... I'm jumping up and saying OMG, while standing in the middle of an office with a meeting going on in the next room. Dude, your post was simply scintillating.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL ENTERTAINMENT?"She cried out loudly, and her voice echoed throughout the frozen wasteland.

And this had me laughing at work... All I could think of was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs

And the thought of Flow doing that to Trixie had my sides hurting. I think that folks were thinking that I was crazy...

While Key Gear was focusing on the chests of the showpony, Electrobolt was trying to crack the mystery of the resetting drawers. Although he ran through a number of trials and errors on the process, he never gave up as he kept trying to open them all. However, after numerous failed attempts, he struck gold.

So, someone once said that you can't have puzzles in RP games. Electrobolt just supplied me with proof that you can. Nicely done, Bolt!

Also... Yeah, I quoted these in reverse order... I'm too tired to fix them XD

• Brohoof 5

Okay, I ended up making a post anyway. Unfortunately, I didn't put all that much effort into it, but perhaps when I'm better, my next post will not be as threadbare.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I ended up making a post anyway. Unfortunately, I didn't put all that much effort into it, but perhaps when I'm better, my next post will not be as threadbare.

Dude, you are my hero... I loved your post. :D

I am trying to wrap up all of the loose ends from Day 1, so don't mind all of my longish posting.

Also... Because pony creator.

Vim

post-1882-0-82649200-1354861767_thumb.png

Dusky

post-1882-0-50108600-1354861806_thumb.png

Ambrosia

post-1882-0-21481500-1354861842_thumb.png

Commissioned drawing from Flaret.

post-1882-0-56122000-1354862032_thumb.jpg

Springer

post-1882-0-63485400-1354861849_thumb.png

Don't go any further if you want to avoid being spoiled. Honest. Stop here.

Heh. Ok, then.

post-1882-0-84879200-1354862273_thumb.png

Really want to keep going?

post-1882-0-96484300-1354861845_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Dude, you are my hero... I loved your post.
 Er, how so? What's so special about my post? I didn't put all that much effort into it. What am I missing here?
  • Brohoof 1

Er, how so? What's so special about my post? I didn't put all that much effort into it. What am I missing here?

It showcased your characters observations, prudence, and intelligence in a well-written and fairly succinct fashion. 

It was true to character, consistent, and you posted while under duress. I respect that. :)

• Brohoof 1

@

Wow...Just wow, I love the train crew's designs, especially Ambrosia. Also she's a cook, and I'll soon become a cook too!

• Brohoof 3

It showcased your characters observations, prudence, and intelligence in a well-written and fairly succinct fashion. 

It was true to character, consistent, and you posted while under duress. I respect that. :)

So much conversation. Does this mean somepony got murdered? Finally! Where's the post, I want to know what happened!

So much conversation. Does this mean somepony got murdered? Finally! Where's the post, I want to know what happened!

Patience, young grasshopper... The murder hasn't happened YET... But quite a lot of interesting stuff happened... I wonder though, have you read through the posts recently? :P Just curious

• Brohoof 2

Patience, young grasshopper... The murder hasn't happened YET... But quite a lot of interesting stuff happened... I wonder though, have you read through the posts recently? :P Just curious

Er..not really. Our friend Water Opal has been reading his book, and the only thing I caught was something about Flow falling off the train and somepony else saving her and then Flow being ungrateful.

Er..not really. Our friend Water Opal has been reading his book, and the only thing I caught was something about Flow falling off the train and somepony else saving her and then Flow being ungrateful.

Um, heheh... About that... Flow didn't fall off the train... She got tossed into a portal to the Frozen North by Trixie, which was when Magicon saved her by opening the same portal. So yeah...

• Brohoof 3

Um, heheh... About that... Flow didn't fall off the train... She got tossed into a portal to the Frozen North by Trixie, which was when Magicon saved her by opening the same portal. So yeah...

Close enough. She was off the train. Somepony saved her. I remember something about the north. I better get reading :P

Close enough. She was off the train. Somepony saved her. I remember something about the north. I better get reading :P

Well, take your time when reading the posts. Don't wanna make any mistakes and misread anything, after all :P And if you ask me, all of this is really worth reading carefully :3

• Brohoof 3

Trixie concentrated and her horn glowed with a dim white light. Suddenly, some of the other ponies from the train materialized into empty seats - a unicorn and a pegasus that had been standing in the dining car, a blue unicorn that had been in his room calmly reading, and a rather confused looking Vim.

@

Just want to bring your attention so you don't miss as it's critical for you as it changes your next post. Scoots did a bit of god moding as the DM so that everyone saw the show.

Edited by Dave247
  • Brohoof 2

Hey guys, since Scoots went and posted the train crew pony creator pics here, I'll go ahead and do the same for Electro's parents :P Figured it'd be a good idea, since why not?

First, Electro's mom (cutie mark is a pretzel, not shown here)

post-915-0-56718100-1355280315.png

Now, Electro's dad (cutie mark is two wrenches crossed together in an X shape)

post-915-0-38191400-1355280321_thumb.png

There you go, guys :3

• Brohoof 3

I would like to join the RP, if possible. It looks awesome~ :3

I participated an Advanced RP once, so perhaps the character limit won't be much of a problem... Though from the posts I've seen, this one looks more than 'advanced', and that's why I'm interested. :P

Anyway, I'll just throw my OC here, Shooting Star. Feel free to judge him however you'd like~

• Brohoof 3

I would like to join the RP, if possible. It looks awesome~ :3

I participated an Advanced RP once, so perhaps the character limit won't be much of a problem... Though from the posts I've seen, this one looks more than 'advanced', and that's why I'm interested. :P

Anyway, I'll just throw my OC here, Shooting Star. Feel free to judge him however you'd like~

Accepted. You will be starting in Ponyville. :3

Feel free to work on a first post. The train is not currently in Ponyville, but it will be soon, very soon. :3

Until that time, you could write about what your character did on the night or day before, or whatever else suits your fancy XD

I wanted to inquire whether or not this RP is open or not? And if not, when will it be open? I have an interest in joining it if possible.

It is opening soon. You wouldn't happen to have a link to an OC would you? :3

Is this still open? Can we still join/play? I would very much like to be a part of this. It looks very interesting and fun.

If you are not bothered by massive walls of text, and you crave a mystery, then... We will be accepting new characters this weekend. Post an OC for me to look at if you are still interested. =]

• Brohoof 5

When the name of Magicon was mentioned, Dusky's ears seemed to twitch. He licked his lips.

Dear Celestia when I saw that I nearly fell out of my chair! I know this is not supposed to be a romantic RP, but I can honestly say i didn't expect that. Though Magicon wouldn't be upset if other ponies like him, especially stallions.  ;)

• Brohoof 4

@

Lol, Key's snoring reminds me of the running gag I put up with Starry where she drools whenever she's asleep or knocked out in the second Shifted RP.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!
  • Brohoof 4

Ah... Thinking better about it, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with the RP for too long.

Given the amount of time I'm taking to build an at least descent post for such amazing RP (I'm not a very literate person, plus the language barrier), and also the fact that my free time might be considerably decreased in a few weeks, I'd better skip this opportunity for now. :c

I'll continue to follow everything from outside though. If in the future I feel more stable regarding real life factors, I'll make sure to hop in Los Pegasus or somewhere else if possible. Thanks a lot for the opportunity, anyway~ :3

• Brohoof 1

I may have taken a big risk with my latest post, but sometimes you have to give things a hard push to get them moving. Hopefully I made the right choice.

• Brohoof 2