Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Fortress of Friendship

Midnight Page

This is just a tribute mostly to my friend http://www.youtube.c...er/Sakojima5555 and their videos. Please subscribe to them and like my story :)

All suggestions are loved.

Here is another site to read my fic on if this version is difficult to read.

http://www.fimfictio...s-of-friendship

Chapter order:

1 A fortress of Friendship(An unexpected Teleportation)

2 Twilight's Sniper training

3 Rainbow Dash: Scout training

4 Applejack's Engineer Training

5 Big Mac’s training

6 Rarity’s training

7 Fluttershy’s training

8 Spike’s training

9 Zecora’s training

10 Pinkie Pie’s training

11 The Switch: Rainbow Dash and Applejack

12 Dash's 20 cooler new style

13 Applebloom and her mark on the world

14 Rainbow Dash vs. Scootabuse

15 Twilight’s death, Luna’s blessing

16 Ben and Silver Speech

17 Ben and the Cutie Mark Cultists

18 Ben's Challenge

19 Tank 2.0

A fortress of friendship.docx

Twilight sniper training.docx

Rainbow Dash Scout training.docx

Applejacks training.docx

Big Mac's training.docx

Rarity's training.docx

Fluttershy's medic training.docx

Spike's training.docx

Zecora's Demo apprenticeship.docx

Pinke Pie's training.docx

Rainbow Dash and Applejack, The Switch.docx

Rainbow Dash's 20% cooler weapon and style.docx

Applebloom and her mark on the world.docx

Rainbow Dash VS Scootabuse.docx

Twilight's death and Luna's blessing.docx

Ben and Silver Speach.docx

Ben and the Cutie Mark Cultists.docx

Ben's challenge.docx

Tank 2.0.docx

Edited by notepic4

Sooo, I've just finished reading and I really like the story. ;)

First of all I got to say that I've never played TF2(but I've seen those funny videos about the classes so I know how the Characters look and act) but thanks to your fic I'll give it a try :)

I really love the dialogues and the way you portray the characters and it was very easy for me to "make them visible in front of my inner eye" and "hear their voices when they are speaking"(hope ya understand what I mean^^)

I also like the little romance story between Dashie and AJ and it made me smile because it's really cute :P

The only thing that reduced the exitement while reading was the part where AJ mentioned the Re-Spawn, because it completely takes out the fear that somepony might get hurt or die and makes it less dramatic. But I guess that's normal in the world of TF

Anyway I'll keep on reading for sure and I can't wait till the next chapter's out :)

Sooo, I've just finished reading and I really like the story. ;)

First of all I got to say that I've never played TF2(but I've seen those funny videos about the classes so I know how the Characters look and act) but thanks to your fic I'll give it a try :)

I really love the dialogues and the way you portray the characters and it was very easy for me to "make them visible in front of my inner eye" and "hear their voices when they are speaking"(hope ya understand what I mean^^)

I also like the little romance story between Dashie and AJ and it made me smile because it's really cute :P

The only thing that reduced the exitement while reading was the part where AJ mentioned the Re-Spawn, because it completely takes out the fear that somepony might get hurt or die and makes it less dramatic. But I guess that's normal in the world of TF

Anyway I'll keep on reading for sure and I can't wait till the next chapter's out :)

thank you for the encuragement :) And yea I did not really want to mention the respawn thing, but some poeple suggested that it was important to mention. But after thinking about it, I don't think I will refer to re spawning any more, as it hightents the danger and suspense. Hopefuly, more chapters will be coming soon!

thank you for the encuragement :) And yea I did not really want to mention the respawn thing, but some poeple suggested that it was important to mention. But after thinking about it, I don't think I will refer to re spawning any more, as it hightents the danger and suspense. Hopefuly, more chapters will be coming soon!

Maybe you could find a way around spawning like "the tf characters told the ponies about the re-spawn system, but it doesn't work for them because they are not bound to this universe and its rules" .Or if you want them to re-spawn just keep it like before or give them a (time/whatever) limit in which they have to find the CMC to make it more tense. Anyway it's really fun to read and I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Also I am excited how the little romance plot will go on :)

yep the next chapter or two will be coming soon, I am rather busy with exams right now, but after that I will be more free to do more chapters. And I like the idea with the limit to find the CMC, so I will most likely use that. Thanks for the great idea :)

yep the next chapter or two will be coming soon, I am rather busy with exams right now, but after that I will be more free to do more chapters. And I like the idea with the limit to find the CMC, so I will most likely use that. Thanks for the great idea :)

Ok, I have a few exams as well(which I'm pretty sure Iam going to fail hard(I wish I would learn as easy as twilight^^)) so take yourself time for studying ;)

And thanks for adding me to your friend list :)

Yep I will, and sure thing, im sorry for not asking you first, someponies get mad if you do not as them before hand... but anyway, I am almost finished with the next chapter, so it should be up soon!

New chapter is up :)