Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Actually Use Bluetooth With your Phone?

Chuckdumper

I have an Iphone X so I kinda HAVE to use the bluetooth. Sometimes its cool though cause I dont have to fuss with wires and my phone isnt tied to any one spot. However, since its an Iphone, the battery dies super fast.

• Brohoof 1

I've never used those bluetooth headsets. I look crazy already talking myself through challenging topics, I don't need to draw more attention to it by talking with one of those things! :D

I do use bluetooth for my fitbit, but there are long periods where I stop using it. I get so frustrated with that watch; the heart rate tracking is unreliable and it can track thousands of steps I've never taken. I've also tried bluetooth for transferring files, but it's so incredibly slow that it's just easier to pop up a quick wifi hotspot and just use scp to transfer the files I need.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

I used to think that'd I'd never use it but now I'm stuck with a bluetooth headset, and constantly use it. However I'd love to use non-Bluetooth again, because the headset battery can't meet my needs and I think i'm making it worse due to how much I use it.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Yeah, I sometimes use it to transfer songs (Don't do it if you have zero patience) and to listen to my music since my headphones are Bluetooth and it is pretty neat.

I gave up trying to use Bluetooth to transfer files. It sounded like a great idea, but I NEVER got it to work!

• Brohoof 1

I never use Bluetooth. Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer my cables and cords! I personally just don't trust Bluetooth as none of my computers support it, I don't have a car yet, and I just don't have any sort of use for it when I'm more used to using the headphone jack (hence I only stick to either my iphone 6 or any modern android with a headphone jack). The only wireless technology I would ever use for now is my wifi.

Maybe once I own a Tesla Model S (someday...), I will be using Bluetooth (or other wireless features) on my phone to unlock my cars and summon them lol.

• 1 year later...