Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Actually Use Bluetooth With your Phone?

Chuckdumper

I use it for my wireless earbuds, but that's basically it. Going wireless is great for being able to listen to music or watch movies while I work at home (I live with people, so it'd be inconsiderate to use speakers), and it's also great for listening to music while I ride my bike.

• Brohoof 1

Considering my phone doesn't have a headphone jack, I kind of have to use my Bluetooth headphones in order to privately listen to whatever is playing on my phone whether it's a video on YouTube or a phone call

All the time. Headphones and file transfer mainly, because I'm too lazy to look for the cable and because images lose quality when sent through whatsapp.

The real question should be who uses email aside from making accounts for websites :v

• Brohoof 2

56 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

I never use it. It puts your privacy at risk, drains your battery and never has as good quality, synchronisation or reliability than wired devices. :secret:

It's true that your privacy may be somewhat at risk, if you leave your bluetooth on discoverable (Which I wouldn't advise for many reasons, especially outside of your own home)
Though I have a budget mobile phone (Cause my old phone stopped taking my simcard) and the built in DAC is absolute dogshit, but over Bluetooth it sounded way better (even discounting the fact my old earphones don't sound as good as my new ones), and I know cause I listened to my old earphones on my old phone (a 4 year old Blackberry, which sounded great) and my iPod touch 2nd gen (FUCK iTunes!) and they sounded great too

not really noticed a noticeable battery drain difference

but then probably would be better if I had a better DAC in my phone, and I could find decent and comfortable wired earbuds that don't break in a year

27 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I use it all the time when driving, I have a Bluetooth radio. 

Awesome! That's way better than a tape with a headphone cable on it haha

• 3 months later...

I would assume this topic is just outdated cause nowadays everyone has wireless headphones that connect via bluetooth. I have a pair of sony headphones and I love them.