Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Friendship is Magic vs Bronies

Motion Spark

Choose...  

43 users have voted

1. 1. Who puts the magiks of friendship?

• the show
    • the community

Don't worry Echo (that sounds like a nice nick :) ), you've seen this stuff, no wonder you would get defensive. But can I just tell my opinion on something you said? You mentioned when it all ends...to be honest, this is a fandom and a show. And even after it ends, it will still be there. It won't disappear. It will still net people the one thing thing that helped them through life. Maybe not something new, but something anyway. A fandom like this will still get stuff out for sure, EVEN after it ends. And someone can still re-watch the episodes after ending. I don't think the people who got back their lives by the show or fandom will lose that which saved them. :)

I think the bronies can keep pumping out episodes as long as hasbro doesn't do DMCA takedowns or sue them and I've got a theory on streamlining and further economizing the animation process.

I think the bronies can keep pumping out episodes as long as hasbro doesn't do DMCA takedowns or sue them and I've got a theory on streamlining and further economizing the animation process.

Agreed on the first thing, I can't say anything on the other, because I have no idea about it, to be honest. But yeah, with any luck, Hasbro will never touch the fandom unless TOO obvious.

• 8 years later...

The show does not survive solely on the brony community, it survives on it's target audience as well as their parents. However, the show would suffer an extreme loss of support if the brony community never existed, which is why I think that the brony community and the show are two parts of the same whole.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...