Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

What class did you use to finish it?

One month later . . . Been busy with work and school.

I did it with Fury warrior.

Currently kind of in some WoW blues.

I coul barely rouse myself to do even a portion of Brewfest, and I've skipped like 2 weeks of the final farm phase of Tarecgosa.

One month later . . . Been busy with work and school.

Feel you man. WoW is one of those games that you often want to play but can't.

I usually get to play about 1 hour a day or so, but end up doing schoolwork the rest of the day.

No time for raiding outside of weekends and vacations. ;_;

I would play it but..... I can't sadly enough. I will probably watch let's plays of it just to learn soe stuff just in case I will ever learn how to play!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this thread has been dead. Let's fix that.

Currently leveling a Protection Warrior, almost max, 94, probably my favorite tank class. I tested a bit of fury and that was fun.

Also working on a female Pandaren Mistweaver. 

And, I don't know if I'm going to go through with RPing, I sort of fell out of that and I'm not really interested in going with it.

Anyways, Hype for Legion, it looks real good.

I am currently leveling up a goblin resto shaman.

TIME IS HEALING FRIEND!

Anyways, Hype for Legion, it looks real good.

HYPE, I cannot wait for proffession quests, fancy artifact weapons and less inflation in the economy. XD

Oh and maybe pvp will get an update.

Edited by A Cat

I am currently leveling up a goblin resto shaman.

TIME IS HEALING FRIEND!

HYPE, I cannot wait for proffession quests, fancy artifact weapons and less inflation in the economy. XD

Oh and maybe pvp will get an update.

I'm looking forward to wielding Ashbringer on my ret. Also gonna have a mog to go with it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm looking forward to wielding Ashbringer on my ret. Also gonna have a mog to go with it.

It feels like half the community will be ret paladins and ench shamans.

Well at least half the community will look badass. XD

• Brohoof 1

It feels like half the community will be ret paladins and ench shamans.

Well at least half the community will look badass. XD

Me I'm sticking with my Monk. Can't wait to find out what the Windwalker artifact is.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

It feels like half the community will be ret paladins and ench shamans. Well at least half the community will look badass. XD

Seeing as I started a troll shaman, I'm very likely going to be "bedazzling the Doomhammer".  XD

Skip to 2:18

Me I'm sticking with my Monk. Can't wait to find out what the Windwalker artifact is.

I'm guessing it's a one-handed sword or fists. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm guessing it's a one-handed sword or fists. 

Yeah it's not so much WHAT it is that I'm craving to find out but it's legacy. The Artifact weapons are just that, artifacts. Like Excalibur, Gungnir, Tyrfing, Kusanagi no Tsurugi, the U.S.S. New York. The Artifact weapons have stories to them and wielding them is like channeling the spirit of those who are exemplar's of your class.

Beyond being just dao or a pair of fist weapons, the monk artifact weapon is meant to signify only the best monks could be worthy of even being gifted these weapons. (Same goes for any class.)

Edited by Steel Accord

I really did enjoy WOW when i had a membership a while ago.

I still really want to play WOW now but i dislike only being able to have a character that can go up to level 20 without all the content. Neither do i have enough money to buy a membership per month or 40k gold to buy a WOW token :(

• Brohoof 1

bedazzling the Doomhammer

Oh my yes. On the topic of youtubers Nora Sunstrider and  Big Matty are currenly getting battle ressurected to make more machinimas.

fists

I am hoping for another fight club reference.... Really, really badly.

Oh and its halloween tomorrow. So how are ya all enjoying hallows-end?

Oh and its halloween tomorrow. So how are ya all enjoying hallows-end?

In-game, I've just been saving towns from the Headless Horseman over and over again on my tauren druid, night elf priest, human monk, and troll shaman.  All of which are stuck at level 20.

Out of game, I had one long weekend of Halloween fun.  Friday night was spent in a haunted forest.  Saturday night was spent passing out candy, then going on a ghost tour around the city, then having s'mores by a bonfire.  Friendship and family makes it all the more sweet.

• Brohoof 1

So, I'm getting into PvP on my Warrior, I did a bunch of BGs today. I don't think I really gave PvP a fair chance, and I think I wanted to find a class that I like to PvP with.

Only doing Randoms right now, but hopefully can go for some rated PvP sometime, to get conquest and honor faster. 

Also, Warlords season 3 is around the corner.

Hopefully Blizzard doesn't pull another Ashran next expansion.

• Brohoof 1

Saw a few people here with trial accounts.

If you think about buying the game be sure to do it with a friend or perhaps someone already playing it.

It's a lot more fun that way, trust me.

• Brohoof 2

Look what I just got! 

hL6thtP.jpg

Soloed ICC on my Paladin, no mount, then out of nowhere, it drops on my Warrior. I am so ecstatic, I've been pining for this mount since I started soloing ICC.

• Brohoof 3

Look what I just got! 

sig-4194447.hL6thtP.jpg

Soloed ICC on my Paladin, no mount, then out of nowhere, it drops on my Warrior. I am so ecstatic, I've been pining for this mount since I started soloing ICC.

I got A'lar a few months ago, but this is much nicer.

Though I don't think mount design gets really good until Cata, Invincible is pretty awesome.

• Brohoof 1