Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Warcraft

Street Comedy

Gnomes will become hunters? A gnome taming a pet sounds ridiculous as is. Them even playing warlocks was kind of pushing the limits for me. Blizzard probably did this to make gnomes more playable, a gnome hunter would look "interesting" and maybe this "Coolness" will make them a more attractive race. I say this as their racial abilities are kind of terrible and at rock bottom. Especially compared to the Human and Dwarf racials. They are just an objectively inferior race in gameplay both pvp and pve.

the other thing that gets me, is how for 10 years people have cried for Gnome Hunters, and Blizzard has, time and time again, said "No" and given reason for their answer...now they're giving in?

By that same logic, those people crying for Forsaken Paladins/Shamans/Druids as well as Classic servers, (they've been asking for this for 10 years as well) should keep begging for it. Eventually Blizzard will give in to them as well.

I'll just leave this here. I feel it sums up my feelings towards Blizzard and the direction WoW's going in lately.

e2a.jpg

Edited by Avalionis
  • Brohoof 1

By "never recover" you mean being "still making more money than some small countries" as opposed to "completely unstoppable" correct?

They are making lots of money, but they are not that rich of a company you know? I mean their publisher has been ruining them since cataclysm. The worry I have is the fact that there has been less content each expancion. Its hard to say that they have done well as a company as they have lost half of WoWs subscribers. WoD had 1 major update! We cannot even guarantee that there will be content at all after launch!

(maybe, if I get a ret pally) corrupting the Ashbringer!

I will get the currupted ashbringer as I have a purple paladin. Dark knight that is not a death knight. XD

Edited by A Cat

@@Avalionis,

Nihilism . . . my eternal enemy. :okiedokielokie:  

They are making lots of money, but they are not that rich of a company you know? I mean their publisher has been ruining them since cataclysm. The worry I have is the fact that there has been less content each expancion. Its hard to say that they have done well as a company as they have lost half of WoWs subscribers. WoD had 1 major update! We cannot even guarantee that there will be content at all after launch!

Given that Starcraft just got a major update which will sell like hotcakes internationally and the awesome that is Overwatch is on the horizon, my faith in Blizzard remains strong as ever.

Edited by Steel Accord

Does your pally wear a plate skirt? 

That is my goal at least. I only got a few parts of the purple judgement set as of now.  Hey, got anything agaist plate skirts?

My hunter also uses a mail skirt..... But that one is lacking a mog.

Given that Starcraft just got a major update which will sell like hotcakes internationally and the awesome that is Overwatch is on the horizon, my faith in Blizzard remains strong as ever.
I know that, but WoW has not had proper content a whole expansion. They did just the same as treyarch and those guys with call of duty. They just ate through many players faith in Blizzard.

I know that, but WoW has not had proper content a whole expansion. They did just the same as treyarch and those guys with call of duty. They just ate through many players faith in Blizzard.

Then you and I are clearly indicative of the opposite ends of that customer satisfaction spectrum. Honestly not sure Legion is worth your purchase, since it seems like nothing short of Aman'Thul descending from on high to fix each grievance will redeem WoW in your eyes.

Edited by Steel Accord

Honestly not sure Legion is worth your purchase, since it seems like nothing short of Aman'Thul descending from on high to fix each grievance will redeem WoW in your eyes.
I am just hoping for some WOTLK or Pandaria level content, I just don't want to feel finished with the game after a year, you feel me? I just don't want to run out of things to do.

It is my favorite computer game, I don't want it to die a slow painful death. ;_;

• Brohoof 1

I am just hoping for some WOTLK or Pandaria level content, I just don't want to feel finished with the game after a year, you feel me? I just don't want to run out of things to do.

It is my favorite computer game, I don't want it to die a slow painful death. ;_;

I completely understand, I expect exactly that from Legion. I just wish you did to. It doesn't hurt to have a little hope.

• Brohoof 1

So here's a little adventure into negativity. Not within the game, or about the game oh no I have nothing but good things to say on that front as some of you know.

No what I mean is the community. I recently put up a thread on the forums that was meant to be something of a counterbalance to all of the negativity and attacks on Blizzard. Good Lord it was like I called people's mother a foul name from the response posts I got! One guy even called it toxic.

I don't get it, all this mud slinging and someone saying something positive for a change is met with accusations and attack?

So here's a little adventure into negativity. Not within the game, or about the game oh no I have nothing but good things to say on that front as some of you know.

No what I mean is the community. I recently put up a thread on the forums that was meant to be something of a counterbalance to all of the negativity and attacks on Blizzard. Good Lord it was like I called people's mother a foul name from the response posts I got! One guy even called it toxic.

I don't get it, all this mud slinging and someone saying something positive for a change is met with accusations and attack?

The forums are filled with nothing but Toxicity and if you breath one thing in favor of the devs, everyone is down your throat.

The forums are filled with nothing but Toxicity and if you breath one thing in favor of the devs, everyone is down your throat.

Well I got a fluctuating upvote from 13-15 so apparently enough agree with me to say "way to go" but not enough to actually speak up in defense of me or my point.

I really just don't get it. I expect this from 4chan or some unrelated forum, but why would the game's very forum full of its paying customers be dominated by such? I get the reason for a lot of it, WoD disappointment, but a lot of what I see is taking even that too far and to have virtually NO positive attitudes in turn?

I truly don't understand.

• Brohoof 1

I truly don't understand.

The WoW forums are like chemistery class. Its either just balanced or its really strong acid.

When the game is in a good shape, so is the forums. WoD..... We should be lucky it has yet to implode. XD

There are good sides to the expansion, but the bad sides are kind of overdoing it. They have just grown soo huge you cannot avoid them. So players are really pissed over the fact that max level has no content whatsoever. The leveling is still okay though. Gonna level a few to level 20 and get them to 100 whevener I have spare time. Talking about leveling, I made myself a goblin hunter named El Chapo and a blood elf named Sackbagger. :D

Heh, the upsides of living in europe, there are soo many free names.

Edited by A Cat
  • Brohoof 1

I really just don't get it. I expect this from 4chan or some unrelated forum, but why would the game's very forum full of its paying customers be dominated by such? I get the reason for a lot of it, WoD disappointment, but a lot of what I see is taking even that too far and to have virtually NO positive attitudes in turn?   I truly don't understand.

It's called the vocal minority.  Really, a majority of folks have the decency to keep quiet about such things or share them in as peaceable a manner as they can.  It's just that because some folks draw more attention like a child whining loudly in a restaurant.  They bring everyone else down with them. 

Finished my Warrior transmog. What do you guys think?

lXyhl0K.jpg

C5PFiB9.jpg

Sword took forever to drop.

I like the overall red look, not your typical warrior mog, and Bulwark of Azzinoth is the best shield for a tank, specifically Warrior, Mog, at least in my opinion.

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 2